Ranking NFL starting quarterbacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love ben at 4....

favre way to high, no way is favre over rodgers anymore. id actually have the top 5 look like

Peyton
    Brees
    Brady
    Rodgers
    Roethlisberger

rodgers just moves **** like a well oiled machine and gets the **** kicked out of him behind a poor line. hes awesome
    E]

Comment

I would absolutely have Favre over Big Ben. I agree with the first three, and I would put Rodgers at 4, Favre at 5, Rivers at 6, and Big Ben at 7 probably.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

The people in the top 7/8 is pretty set, though people's order could change. I'm glad gives Roethlisberger the respect he deserves, I use to really doubt him but when he's healthy you can't argue with what he's done (especially in the clutch). But I also would have Favre lower, and I'm a homer so I put Brees over Brady for current play.

It shows you how good the top QB's are though when someone like Rivers is at 7.

Comment

Carson Palmer is no longer a top 10 starting QB, and hasn't been since '06. Matt Cassel should be a few spots lower. And Matt Stafford should be in the 22-25 range, where Sanchez is placed.

I'll leave it at that. I can't believe my own hate for SC QBs this year, but I'm trying to keep it real.

Comment

I love seeing McNabb and Palmer over Eli, sure Eli just annihilated both last year despite having his defense fall apart, his OL and running game get eviscerated, the receiving corps was young, unproven and inconsistent and Eli played for weeks with a stress fracture in one foot and plantar facilitas (spl?) in the other that prevented him from stepping into his throws. But no Palmer who hasn't done **** in years is clearly a better QB.

EDIT: Wait, wait, wait, Eli lacks the fiery leadership of his brother? That's awesome.
            Last edited by Rosebud; 08-31-2010, 01:26 PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Schaub is criminally underrated on this list. It is an absolute disgrace to have him behind McNabb, Palmer, Flacco and Ryan. Also Sanchez over Stafford is nonsense. Anyone who saw the two play last year would know that.

Comment

Philip Rivers is easily the 4th best quarterback in football and he's going to prove it again this year, this time without Vincent Jackson.

Also, Matthew Stafford is hilariously low. Is this just based on team performance last year? He's a hell of a lot better than Mark Sanchez. The only guy between #19 and #26 who I'd take over Stafford for this coming season is Chad Henne (who is also way too low). Maybe Kevin Kolb too, but that's only a maybe.

Eli Manning is also far superior to Carson Palmer and an argument can definitely be made that he is better than McNabb.

Comment

Henne is way too low; he's going to have a great season

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                    Philip Rivers is easily the 4th best quarterback in football and he's going to prove it again this year, this time without Vincent Jackson.

Also, Matthew Stafford is hilariously low. Is this just based on team performance last year? He's a hell of a lot better than Mark Sanchez. The only guy between #19 and #26 who I'd take over Stafford for this coming season is Chad Henne (who is also way too low). Maybe Kevin Kolb too, but that's only a maybe.

Eli Manning is also far superior to Carson Palmer and an argument can definitely be made that he is better than McNabb.
                    In fact that argument is much more sound than the inverse at this point in their respective careers.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                      I think no matter the order you rank them Brady,Manning and Brees are 1-3, then I have Rivers and Rodgers 4 and 5 just can't make up my mind who is 4th and who is 5th.

Comment

seriously Bryan Leftwich over Stafford lol

Schaub is way to low should be atleast 5 spots up

Comment

cant get mad about someone having roethlisberger/rivers/rodgers at 4/5/6 really....its all preference.

hell im not entirely sure brady is top 3 anymore, thats just been such an automatic thing the last few years
                          E]

Comment

Peyton
                            Brees
                            Brady

Rivers

Rodgers

Eli
                            Romo
                            Favre
                            Big Ben

Schaub

Seems like a much better top ten.

BK

Comment

Originally posted by K Train View Post
                              love ben at 4....
                              Hate Ben at 4. Or top 10 at all, his off the field antics have so undermined his game performances that it has to be taken into acct.

So Romo has dropped from #6 to #8 in 2 yrs? His game performance would seem to have boosted him up since he led Dallas to its 1st playoff win in like forever last season. Subtract Date Rape Roethlisberger & drop Brady for his yr. off due to injury in the 1st series of the Wk. 1 game & Romo is back in the saddle again at #6.
                              Last edited by LizardState; 08-31-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information