No announcement yet.

Leigh Bodden done for the year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predicted they wouldnt make the playoffs this year.... looks like the defense will be their downfall

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
      Predicted they wouldnt make the playoffs this year.... looks like the defense will be their downfall
      You may be right, but the division has the Bills (garbage), the Jets (minus Revis and potentially Cromartie as well as other players), and the Dolphins (A good team, but I seriously doubt they are better than NE).

NE might win the division by default just as easily as they might lose it. If they can go 11-5 with one of the worst DB groups in the last 10 years of the patriots and a high school QB, then I think they at least are the favorites when they get back an All-Pro QB and have better corners than in 2008.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Can't see NE dropping that division just yet. QB play means a lot, and Brady is the only one in the division that can steal games away on his own.
        Originally posted by SNIPER26
        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          To this day, I can't figure out why Philly thought it was a good idea to sign strictly zone corner who can only play trail coverage to a ridiculous contract to plan in a man-to-man scheme. One of the worst FA signings ever.
          The Eagles were coming off a year where they forced a very low amount of turnovers. They needed a guy who could make plays. Too bad it comes at the cost of ****** coverage and worse tackling.

Comment

1/2 my name done already :[

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information