Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 NFL MVP, who will win it this season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Johnson absolutely should of won MVP. He was that entire team...he had no passing attack to take the pressure off and he had one of the best seasons ever by a RB. He didnt just run for 2000 yards...he broke the NFL yards from scrimmage record and had a 5.6 YPC average, which is better then Jamal Lewis when he ran for 2000 in '03.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
      He sure can.

Rodgers is getting better there. Remember, he just finished his 2nd season playing out there. He's played one season longer than Sanchez and Stafford have.

Also, Manning threw 20 Ints per year over his first 5 seasons starting (100 ints after 5 seasons). Many of those ints were to beat the sack and save his body.
      The Indy offense is designed to get the ball out quickly. Plays take a bit longer to develop for Green Bay. Completely different styles of passing attacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        Matt Cassel. I am not even joking.
        I think the name you were looking for is Andy Studebaker...

Comment

• Too much Aaron Rodgers love now. I liked it better when he wasn't this popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Chris Johnson absolutely should of won MVP. He was that entire team...he had no passing attack to take the pressure off and he had one of the best seasons ever by a RB. He didnt just run for 2000 yards...he broke the NFL yards from scrimmage record and had a 5.6 YPC average, which is better then Jamal Lewis when he ran for 2000 in '03.

Chris Johnson was the entire team, when they weren't winning anything.

5000 yards passing is rarer than 2000 yards rushing, but Drew Brees didn't get it because the Saints were 8-8.

Honestly, I know it's shallow, but it looks bad when your team is in the shitter, and a certain player comes in and everything turns around.

Winning is a big part of the MVP, that's why Peyton won the last two years.
            Originally posted by SNIPER26
            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Picked Adrian Peterson. Just cause he's my favorite RB.

Also I think if they all stay healthy. I think the 5 top vote getters will be, AP, Rodgers, Peyton, Chris Johnson, & Drew Brees. Pretty much
              Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                He's a RB. You really want to hold him accountable for the entire team like you would a QB? And since you just used stats in this post, Chris Johnson running for 2k+ yards on that team is FAR more impressive then Peyton throwing for 4500 yards.
                Originally posted by Seamus2602 View Post
                What Chris Johnson running for 2,000 yards, with a team that doesn't throw the ball and has one of the best Offensive Lines in football?

Most Valuable Player. The player who is of most value to his team. Manning is more valuable to the Colts than Johnson is to the Titans. Johnson had a better offensive year than Manning. The net result is that Manning won MVP and Johnson won OPOTY.
                Wow. seriously? yeah 2000 yards is pretty easy to get I see, that's all you need. This is so horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  The Indy offense is designed to get the ball out quickly. Plays take a bit longer to develop for Green Bay. Completely different styles of passing attacks.
                  If true, then Rodgers should get sacked more than Manning. Has nothing to do with a crappy pair of OT's last year weeks 1-8?

Comment

• Oh, it has a lot to do with it. Just means that the quality of OL matters more for Rodgers than for Manning.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information