Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.J. Housh on the trading block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Housh would be welcomed in Oakland..DHB is improving but a veteran would be great.
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

    Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

    Comment


    • #17
      Would be great if he was traded to clear room for Jackson....

      6'5" Vincent Jackson and 6'5" Mike Williams on the outside, with 6'5" John Carlson at TE.....I'm down.
      "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

      Comment


      • #18
        I know the vikings aren't interested. Even though we Rice is out for six weeks. We still have Harvin and Berrian. Plus we signed Walker and traded Benny Sapp for Greg Camarillo. We have plenty of depth at WR. No need for a washed up, overpaid WR.

        sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
          6'5" Vincent Jackson and 6'5" Mike Williams on the outside, with 6'5" John Carlson at TE.....I'm down.
          That method worked well for Jacksonville...wait.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

          [@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

          Comment


          • #20
            Remember when he was better than Ocho Cinco? LOL


            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
              Would be great if he was traded to clear room for Jackson....

              6'5" Vincent Jackson and 6'5" Mike Williams on the outside, with 6'5" John Carlson at TE.....I'm down.


              I'm 6'5 can I play too because I'm pretty much just as talented as Mike Williams.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                I'm 6'5 can I play too because I'm pretty much just as talented as Mike Williams.

                I'm gonna have to revisit this post later this year.
                "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                  Seahawks drafted him, then cut him. Then the colts signed him and then cut him. Then the seahawks resigned him.. not like you didnt have a shot at it lol
                  yeah, just a guy i wish a team i liked picked up. guess i can say that about a lot of players, though.

                  RIP ST

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
                    I'm gonna have to revisit this post later this year.
                    I'll bookmark it for you. He's useless.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      That method worked well for Jacksonville...wait.
                      Works better if your receivers aren't Matt Jones and Reggie Williams....
                      "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        I'll bookmark it for you. He's useless.
                        Mike Williams is useless based on what exactly?

                        What occurred 3 years ago when he was 270 pounds means nothing now.

                        He's in shape and has been nothing short of awesome with the team this entire training camp and is entrenched as the #3 (assuming Housh is not cut or traded) WR in front of Butler and Tate.
                        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                        - Ko Simpson

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                          Mike Williams is useless based on what exactly?

                          What occurred 3 years ago when he was 270 pounds means nothing now.

                          He's in shape and has been nothing short of awesome with the team this entire training camp and is entrenched as the #3 (assuming Housh is not cut or traded) WR in front of Butler and Tate.

                          I like that you conveniently left out how worthless he was in Detroit before he was 270 pounds.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            4 years ago, as a rookie - after a year off.

                            He's already admitted that he didn't work at all with that team, which was a complete disaster zone as well.

                            If you don't think someone can resurrect their career (like Cedric Benson did) then that's fine, but the fact is we're projecting "usefullness" based on what we've actually seen.

                            You are just commenting on someone who you last saw play football 4 years ago.

                            My guess is he'll contribute to the tune of 40+ catches, 600ish yards, and 3 or 4 touchdowns. If that's useless by your standards, then that's fine.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                            - Ko Simpson

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              I like that you conveniently left out how worthless he was in Detroit before he was 270 pounds.

                              He was fat when he reported to camp as a rookie. The only time he was anywhere near in shape was with the Titans, where he eventually got down to 242 after reporting to camp at 271.
                              Last edited by XxXdragonXxX; 09-02-2010, 11:32 PM.
                              "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                                4 years ago, as a rookie - after a year off.

                                He's already admitted that he didn't work at all with that team, which was a complete disaster zone as well.

                                If you don't think someone can resurrect their career (like Cedric Benson did) then that's fine, but the fact is we're projecting "usefullness" based on what we've actually seen.

                                You are just commenting on someone who you last saw play football 4 years ago.

                                My guess is he'll contribute to the tune of 40+ catches, 600ish yards, and 3 or 4 touchdowns. If that's useless by your standards, then that's fine.
                                You keep making my point for me. He's barely played for 4 years. Has accomplished absolutely nothing at the pro level. Yet he's supposed to miraculously contribute something worthwhile because he lost some weight?

                                The fact that your calling me out for making baseless claims is pretty hilarious being that you're basing yours on the fact that he's looked pretty good in one preseason.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information