Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.J. Housh on the trading block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    HAHA. He wants back? After what he said as he left? HAHA

    bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
      Works better if your receivers aren't Matt Jones and Reggie Williams....
      I think Matt jones brings more to the table than Housh, assuming he's sober.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Babylon View Post
        I think Matt jones brings more to the table than Housh, assuming he's sober.


        Staying high worked for LT!

        bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

        Comment


        • #49
          TJ would be perfect in Oakland. He is the vet WR we need and a go to guy for Campbell, while DHB and Murphy can stretch the field. Hue Jackson was his WR's coach with the Bengals and hopefully they can make a good connection and he signs with us


          "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
            TJ would be perfect in Oakland. He is the vet WR we need and a go to guy for Campbell, while DHB and Murphy can stretch the field. Hue Jackson was his WR's coach with the Bengals and hopefully they can make a good connection and he signs with us
            Why do you think Seattle is trying to get rid of him?

            Comment


            • #51
              TJ>DHB and Murphy as go to guys


              "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

              Comment


              • #52
                http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer/statuses/22993891290

                TJ Houshmandzadeh cut

                Comment


                • #53
                  This is a no-brainer for the Vikings right now. He even went as far as to say he would have signed here if Favre was the quarterback when he was a UFA. 79 catches last year, too, it wasn't like he was horribly unproductive.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I think he goes to Washington.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      Pete's cleaning house it seems. Problem is there isnt a whole lot behind Housh but i wont miss him, he seemed to lose the heart to go after the football.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                        TJ > DHB
                        Me > DHB

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          Me > DHB
                          But for so many different reasons....

                          bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Houshmandzadeh gets the boot, but Branch is still on the team and going to be one of the starting receivers come opening day. o.O

                            "Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                            Originally posted by Borat
                            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              A bunch of writers on my twitter are saying the Vikings may have signed Housh and cut Javon Walker.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Ness View Post
                                Houshmandzadeh gets the boot, but Branch is still on the team and going to be one of the starting receivers come opening day. o.O
                                Yeah maybe their just to stubborn to show they got robbed of a first round pick.


                                Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information