Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    Is Rivers too awesome?
    I think you meant to say will players stop holding out?

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
      I think you meant to say will players stop holding out?
      I listed the only concern that will matter.

Comment

Going into the year our top young cornerback prospects, Pat Lee and Brandon Underwood, would both get cut if we had anyone else, and Harris, Bigby, two starters will be on the PUP, so we are starting a 3rd round rookie safety and a UDFA with 1 year of college experience at nickel to open the year.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Dallas:

Jason Garrett's gameplans, come out throwing, throw, throw, & pass the ball some more. Yeah I know they want to showcase top draft pick Dez Bryant who played in 0 preseason games with a high ankle sprain, but whatever happened to the Dallas clock & ball control running game? MB3 has broken new ground in preseason suckage & may be trade bait soon, but that's no excuse when you have a healthy Tashard Choice & Felix Jones + that huge OL.

Winning on the road will be challenging to say the least, games in Lambeau at GB, a return to Minnesota where they were slaughtered in the playoffs, & @ Houston where they had their asses handed to them last weekend -- I realize they didn't want to tip their hand offensively in preseason when they play them so soon, but now Kubiak & the Texans have that psychological stigma planted in their minds. Getting the W vs the Skins on the Sunday night opener on the road will be huge for momentum

Free has yet to own that OLT spot, & Colombo is now the RT.

They continue to make the screen & bubble screens their signature plays but I think every defense in the NFL has figured that out by now.

WR Roy Williams is on the spot for a breakout season after Jerry Jones gave him all that $ -- fail to do it & he's getting the biggest pay cut in franchise history or walking pprs.
          Last edited by LizardState; 09-03-2010, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Jets

-Mark Sanchez
            -Lack of leadership on offense
            -Revis' contract
            -Offensive line depth- If Brick, Mangold or Moore goes down with an injury, we're in trouble.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
              Dallas:

Jason Garrett's gameplans, come out throwing, throw, throw, & pass the ball some more. Yeah I know they want to showcase top draft pick Dez Bryant who played in 0 preseason games with a high ankle sprain, but whatever happened to the Dallas clock & ball control running game? MB3 has broken new ground in preseason suckage & may be trade bait soon, but that's no excuse when you have a healthy Tashard Choice & Felix Jones + that huge OL.

Winning on the road will be challenging to say the least, games in Lambeau at GB, a return to Minnesota where they were slaughtered in the playoffs, & @ Houston where they had their asses handed to them last weekend -- I realize they didn't want to tip their hand offensively in preseason when they play them so soon, but now Kubiak & the Texans has that psychological stigma planted in their minds. Getting the W vs the Skins on the Sunday night opener will be huge for momentum

Free has yet to own that OLT spot, & Colombo is now the RT.

They continue to make the screen & bubble screens their signature plays but I think every defense in the NFL has figured that out by now.

WR Roy Williams is on the spot for a breakout season after Jerry Jones gave him all that $ -- fail to do it & he's getting the biggest pay cut in franchise history or walking pprs.
              With the inexperience of Free and the age of the rest offensive line, Dallas would be smart to run the ball close to 50% of the time. The last thing they need to do is come out in the gun and sling the ball around 50 times a game. Romo is going to get killed.

Less is more with the passing game for Dallas this year. Especially with the pass rushing ability across the board in the NFCE. Gotta keep those d-linemen/linebackers honest with the run game.

Comment

Offensive Line: Hasn't looked good at all, is injured and old.

Run defense: We got gashed last year up the middle bc we had no DTs and Osi sucked vs the run.

PERRY FEWELL PERRY FEWELL PERRY FEWELL

I swear to god, if that douchebag runs Cover 2 I'm gonna be so ****** pissed.

Comment

Is Cutler going to survive the season with that offensive line?
                  Can the Bears stop teams on 3rd down?

Comment

Greg Mattison. His strategy for a good amount of plays is line up in a 34. Rush the front 3. Drop the 4 LBs in zone coverage. It makes my head explode.

Comment

How's this guy gonna do?

RIP ST

Comment

Patriots

RB Game
                        LT vs speed rushers
                        CB depth
                        pass rush
                        DL depth
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Steelers:

QB play.

Defense staying healthy.

Comment

Bengals - Pass protection. Specifically Fat Andre.

Comment

Offensive Line, QB Play, and stopping people on 3rd down.

Also, ability to create turnovers.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information