Trade Talk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
    Jacobs is a power back that doesn't like contact anymore. So I doubt he is what the Broncos need.
    Yup, he's in full on TJ Duckett/Ron Dayne mode at this point in his career.

Comment

• Oh tj duckett haha is he even in the league anymore?

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
      Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
        With Felix's injury history and Barber just a former shell of himself it would be smart to keep Choice around and not trade him unless the compensation is really nice.
        Barber is one of the most under appreciated backs in the league. All he needs, and the Cowboys need, is for Garrett to give him the carries. Oh I miss Parcells.

That team was built to be a running team-have they all forgotten that?
        Last edited by Brown Leader; 09-23-2010, 02:58 AM.

Originally posted by borg9
        Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Yup, he's in full on TJ Duckett/Ron Dayne mode at this point in his career.
          Yeah, it really started last year when he was running like he was trying to save himself for the playoffs and he hasn't gotten that ferocity back since. Unlike Duckett and Dayne they never ran mean like BJ, so maybe he can become refocused someplace else, but I wouldn't be surprised if the beatings and injuries he's taken have just broken him and his sense of unstoppability which let him run through so many tacklers.

Originally posted by Brown Leader View Post
          Barber is one of the most under appreciated backs in the league. All he needs, and the Cowboys need, is for Garrett to give him the carries. Oh I miss Parcells.

That team was built to be a running team-have they all forgotten that?
          Barber's like BJ, he doesn't run as hard as he used to and when he does fight for the extra yard it's not as crisp and explosive as it used to be so other defenders get there to bring him down before he can break free now a days. Frankly there's no reason for him not to be behind both Felix Jones and Tashard Choice right now other than the fact that with Jason Garrett it doesn't matter what the RB depth chart looks like.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            Yeah, it really started last year when he was running like he was trying to save himself for the playoffs and he hasn't gotten that ferocity back since. Unlike Duckett and Dayne they never ran mean like BJ, so maybe he can become refocused someplace else, but I wouldn't be surprised if the beatings and injuries he's taken have just broken him and his sense of unstoppability which let him run through so many tacklers.

Barber's like BJ, he doesn't run as hard as he used to and when he does fight for the extra yard it's not as crisp and explosive as it used to be so other defenders get there to bring him down before he can break free now a days. Frankly there's no reason for him not to be behind both Felix Jones and Tashard Choice right now other than the fact that with Jason Garrett it doesn't matter what the RB depth chart looks like.
            Except Jones is a fumbler and Choice still unproven as a feature back-and the owner of supreme blunder that could haunt him the rest of his days in Dallas.

But your right. Barber only breaks two tackles nowadays instead of 5 or 6.

Originally posted by borg9
            Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

• Kolb is drawing interest from a couple teams.. OAK? Rather have Bruce but J Campbell
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information