No announcement yet.

Trade Talk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'll be shocked if DAL trades Barber or Choice. Maybe, its a smoke screen and they're going to trade Jones instead.

Comment

Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
      There's been more trades this year during final cuts weekend than I have ever seen at this time in past years but every trade has been for average at best players or for players that teams just want to unload and rather have someone who can help them at another position or a late round draft pick instead of releasing the traded player. I dont even think any player that has been traded for will even be a starter week one. Its basically releasing backups and then trading for backups.

As a 49ers fan, im personally waiting to see if/when WR Vincent Jackson gets traded. I just hope that he doesnt get traded to SEA or STL.
      Its an uncapped year so its pretty much a free for all because moves can be made with reckless abandon so to speak.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

they're going to trade Jones instead.
        that would be, well, batshit ********

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Anyone have any promising OLBs up for trade? Saints are in desperate need of one... now with Jon Casillas on IR.

We can trade a promising young WR like Adrian Arrington, and have draft picks.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            Jarrad Page has been trade to New England per Adam as well
            I'm glad he was a decent player but nothing special for the Chiefs, he just flat out didn't want to be here and would have caused trouble in the locker room.

Comment

I will bunch TitanHope's prom date in the face if the Saints don't enter the bidding on Thomas Howard.
              Originally posted by SNIPER26
              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrz View Post
                He isn't very physical, but apparently he's fast and has some playmaking ability. Hopefully Zimmer and company can coach him up and get his tackling a bit better. He is a first rounder afterall.
                It never fails a first round bust gets traded to a new team and fans think their team will fix him.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  It never fails a first round bust gets traded to a new team and fans think their team will fix him.
                  Benson
                  Pac...Adam Jones
                  Roy Williams

So far so good for us.
                  Pac has looked outstanding so far.
                  Roy was the leader of our D before his injury.

More importantly than all that, I trust Mike Zimmer and Kevin Coyle to get the best out of him.

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

And I'll be shocked if DAL trades Barber or Choice. Maybe, its a smoke screen and they're going to trade Jones instead.
                    Yeah, that makes no sense at all.

But really...they're not going to trade Barber or Choice this year, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

If Peerman or Scott wasn't so impressive this pre-season, I would be all for a trade to get Choice or Barber to back-up and split carries with Benson.

I would love a Benson/Barber/Scott backfield.

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

Trading Jones would make as much sense as trading Barber or Choice. Barber and Jones are injury prone and Choice has played good when given the chance. I personally think that they should keep and use all three which would increase the chances that they all stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          Same can be said for WR Roy Williams. Oops, sorry. My mistake. That went the other way around.

Comment

Felix Jones isn't getting traded... no offense but that was ********... lol my dog knows felix isn't getting traded..

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                              Still speculation but it's believed that the Alphonso Smith-Dan Gronkowski trade is player for player and does not include a draft pick.
                              Should be interesting to see Dan and Rob in the same offense. I wonder if McDaniels' thinking on that was that Dan will step up his game with Rob in New England.

Comment

Wow, bunching. I'm not even gonna edit that, I'm just gonna leave it there so my fail is plain to see.
                                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information