Trade Talk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
    Trading Jones would make as much sense as trading Barber or Choice. Barber and Jones are injury prone and Choice has played good when given the chance. I personally think that they should keep and use all three which would increase the chances that they all stay healthy.
    Felix Jones has about as much potential as any RB in the league. Trading him makes no sense what so ever. Barber is just about shot and Choice is great in his role. He's a good back, but more expendable than Felix.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

please give us a 3rd for Thomas Howard...Please!!!!!!

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Felix Jones is one of those guys I ranted about recently. He's going to give you decent production behind a poor line, but if you get a monster line, he's going to break so many big runs its going to be crazy.
        Originally posted by SNIPER26
        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
          It never fails a first round bust gets traded to a new team and fans think their team will fix him.
          He just said hopefully. We all know there is a fairly big chance that the move to Cincinnati does nothing for him and he continues to be a bust, but why would he hope for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Auron View Post
            Anyone have any promising OLBs up for trade? Saints are in desperate need of one... now with Jon Casillas on IR.

We can trade a promising young WR like Adrian Arrington, and have draft picks.
            You could maybe get Aaron Curry for the right price although you dont appear to have a high #1 so that probably isnt going to work. Pete seems to be in a fire sale mode.

Comment

Mark Clayton sent to the Rams by Baltimore

ESPN
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                Mark Clayton sent to the Rams by Baltimore

ESPN

O really I wonder what for

Comment

Early word is a late rounder. I wouldn't imagine anything higher then a 6th or 7th.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...esworth-trade/

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that the Titans and Redskins have again engaged in trade talk regarding Haynesworth. There is no deal as of yet. Mort says the Redskins asking price of two draft picks remains too high.

Comment

I wouldn't mind Al getting shipped to OAK... yet he could be a problem.. if we stick to that 4-3 him and Henderson would be pretty tough to handle.
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

I think the last thing the Raiders need is an unmotivated player with a huge deal.

Comment

Wow, the Titans won't even give up 2 Draft picks for Haynesworth... The guy is a slug when not playing for a contract.

Comment

Haynesworth is going to be a bargain for whoever takes him. He won't cost much in terms of compensation, and he won't be owed much either.

I think he's a horrible person, and I can't stand the guy, but I think in the right environment he can be dominant again.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              I think the last thing the Raiders need is an unmotivated player with a huge deal.
                              Eh.. I mean I understand you logic but a change of scenery and scheme could change things. I would say he is frustrated rather than unmotivated but like I said, I wouldn't push hard for him if I was Al but Id give up a 4th and a 7th...
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                                I wouldn't mind Al getting shipped to OAK... yet he could be a problem.. if we stick to that 4-3 him and Henderson would be pretty tough to handle.
                                Yea, because Oakland is the perfect situation for a player like Al to be motivated to work hard lmao. I can't believe you'd even want to bother. He takes a ton of plays off, doesn't work hard when he's not in a contract season, and nearly every decent player that goes to Oakland quits on the team anyway, yet you want to trade away more picks(already missing that 1st rounder) for that? Makes absolutely no sense.

A change of environment may do him some good, but that scenery wouldn't be Oakland.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information