No announcement yet.

Jets & Revis reach agreement on new deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My money is on him getting burned early on in the season.
    You can't just avoid the entire off season and not show signs of rust
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post

This.

I think by midseason hes gunna be tagged with the 'the system and rex made him' tag because cro is gunna explode this year and create a controversy over which one is the best. revis still will be but cro will make a convo of it. just jumpin out on the ledge.
      Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
      Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
        Great news for Revis and the Jets. They need Revis to be on the field for the defense to be effective.
        They need Revis on the field to be great, they can be effective without him. But I get what you're saying.

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
        He was training with Ty Law all off-season. If there's any dback who knows how to skip the off-season and still remain effective it's Law.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Just wanted to throw out that espn reported that Revis sat in for the final negotiations of his contract which players NEVER do and it was filmed on Hard knocks. Again not saying this was the only reason he held out or signed, but this was done for the show.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information