No announcement yet.

Week 1 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if Max Hall and Sam Bradford played the whole year starting week 1, who do you think does better? Record and Stats

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      if Max Hall and Sam Bradford played the whole year starting week 1, who do you think does better? Record and Stats
      max hall will have more tds, more yards and more interceptions iyam

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Mike Williams - 5 Catches, 96 Yards, 1 TD

Buccaneers win a close one, by 3 in the final minutes.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
          Im curious to see how we handle Welker. I assume we will have Joseph on Moss like glue with help over the top from Crocker/Roy.
          But I wanna see how much respect we give Welker off the injury and stick Hall on him or if we let our NB or DB line up on him.
          Considering Pacman played as a starter most of the preseason and was very impressive, not too much of a downgrade really.
          Im more interested to see who's going to be covering the TEs. I'm assuming it will be Joseph and a S doubling Moss, Hall on Welker and Pacman outside on Tate. Gronkowski and Hernandez could be a matchup nightmare for any of the LBs or Roy Williams

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
            Im more interested to see who's going to be covering the TEs. I'm assuming it will be Joseph and a S doubling Moss, Hall on Welker and Pacman outside on Tate. Gronkowski and Hernandez could be a matchup nightmare for any of the LBs or Roy Williams
            On any given week either of those rookie TEs is a matchup nightmare. This week I'd bet on it being Gronkowski, particularly in the redzone (he had 4 TDs in preseason), with Hernandez's injury status in question.

Comment

Meanwhile Gresham is going to be in the same position against us unless Mayo decides to stick with a TE for once.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                Meanwhile Gresham is going to be in the same position against us unless Mayo decides to stick with a TE for once.
                Gresham will do that to everyone.
                Cause he iz teh sex

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                  I think the Browns are going to start 2-0 and in order to do that, they have to beat the Bucs.

hard to argue with this.

LOLz

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    Please don't take away my fan hood. But Hall would: Larry Fitzgerald has more talent than our whole healthy starting WR core does combined. So aka I am saying Hall has more to throw to, prolly a lil bit better defense on the other side of the ball, and the Cardinals did not go 1-15 last year.

Comment

I wouldn't put my money on the Colts. The Colts offensive line is a disaster right now with Charlie Johnson and Tony Ugoh out. They will be starting an UDFA at LT matched up against Mario Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                        He is a great SP teams player but he has done very little as an offensive player, he had 20 catches last year Brandon Marshall had 20 in one game.

I'm not saying he isn't a threat he is, I just think outside of SP teams he is not all that great, he only has 4 non SPT's TD's 2 rushing and 2 receiving in 5 years.
                        i think i found someone who missed all the browns games last year. stats don't tell the story of how big of an offensive impact cribbs made last year, probably b/c most of his damage on offense came late in the year.

Comment

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...i_17cQiU47cQUU

Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson are two of the NFL's top running backs in part because they both have extreme confidence in their abilities.

Not surprisingly, both see themselves as the league's best at their position.

Peterson would be more than happy to debate Johnson on the subject.

“No, he's not faster, stronger, anything," Peterson said. "You’ve got to understand you’re talking to a guy … that’s just the mentality that I have. I have ultimate respect for the guy and he’s a heck of a player. I remember at one point and time me talking on the phone to Chris Johnson. He was telling me, ‘I’m just a big fan of yours. I like your style.’ Some [of the] advice that I gave him was, ‘I play this game to be the best player ever to play the game. That’s my mentality.'"

Comment

Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                            Please don't take away my fan hood. But Hall would: Larry Fitzgerald has more talent than our whole healthy starting WR core does combined. So aka I am saying Hall has more to throw to, prolly a lil bit better defense on the other side of the ball, and the Cardinals did not go 1-15 last year.
                            My fantasy team sure is depending on Laurent Robinson breaking out. haha. Oh boy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

I honestly wouldnt be that shocked if AD beat CJ in a foot race. I dont think AD is faster, but it wouldnt shock me, really.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                I honestly wouldnt be that shocked if AD beat CJ in a foot race. I dont think AD is faster, but it wouldnt shock me, really.

i'm mature

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information