No announcement yet.

Worst Team This Year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah the rams suck! i hope they fire spags and hire gruden.

Comment

the rams' schedule is cake, i think they'll win 6 games. the bills are the worst.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

I think the only thing that can prevent Buffalo going 0-6 in that division is Mark Sanchez.

Normally, Miami has a tough time in Buffalo, but if memory serves, they play them in Buffalo very early in the year.

I hope CJ Spiller carries them to several wins so the Browns can get Locker, but their OLine sucks and the defense is new and really doesn't look good at least on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          I think the Bills will be better than people think. Chan Gailey can coax offensive out of Tyler Thigpen, he can get the most out of Trent Edwards.

I think Seattle, St Louis, Cleveland and Denver will be worse.
          If the Broncos cant win twice as many games as the Bills I will eat my hat (or as much of it as I can until I throw up). The Broncos have no reason to be in this discussion - same as they didnt last year when half of you picked them to be picking in the top 5.

Comment

The Broncos went 2-6 at the end of the season, lost at home to the Chiefs, lost their best two players and still have Kyle Orton. Yes, they will win four games at most. My bet is more like three. They ended the season in a way that represented their team's actual talent level. Now without Marshall and Dumervil, what do they have? They may win some games because the division they are in is pathetic. That may save them from the abyss.

Comment

Bills outside of Spiller not much to get excited about

Comment

man it's gotta be the bills. stacked at rb but if they get behind they're screwed. no qb or wr besides evans. strong secondary but weak d overall.

Comment

I do not see this changing this year.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Rams...there defense still sucks.

Comment

Well I have Cleveland at 1-15 this year so I will pick them. I also think that Buffalo, Jacksonville, KC, Oakland, Carolina, and St. Louis could also bid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        The Broncos went 2-6 at the end of the season, lost at home to the Chiefs, lost their best two players and still have Kyle Orton. Yes, they will win four games at most. My bet is more like three. They ended the season in a way that represented their team's actual talent level. Now without Marshall and Dumervil, what do they have? They may win some games because the division they are in is pathetic. That may save them from the abyss.
                        Kyle Orton will never be a great QB, but he is light years ahead of the QBs that the bottom ten teams have in the NFL. Have you actually seen the Broncos schedule? After the Jets, Ravens and Colts, then our division is about the hardest games we play.

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post

I do not see this changing this year.
                          So you're saying there's a 10% chance that we're picking in the top 5?
                          (that was a reach, I know. Fun image)

Comment

Bills, Rams or Browns

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I like Cleveland, Buffalo, Tampa Bay, St. Louis, and and Jacksonville to be terrible this season.

I think I'm going with Tampa.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

If Matt Hasselbeck gets hurt again, it will be the Seahawks.

edit: Then again, three teams in that division could be in the top 5... so maybe that hurts my prediction.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information