No announcement yet.

Worst Team This Year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I declare that the worst team shall be the Bills. Tough division, no O-line, QB, or defense. Plus Chan Gailey.

I love the Bills too I wish they had more going on.

Comment

Bills. All the reasons have been stated before.
      They just plain blow.

Comment

I have the real answer: the Green Bay Packers.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
          I have the real answer: the Green Bay Packers.

why you!

Comment

Bears have a decent chance of being terrible but worst team in the league is either the Rams, Bills or Browns. If the browns lose delhomme as bad as he was last year they're in serious trouble, not as much as the Bills or Rams, but I think they'll be the bottom three.

Comment

Seneca Wallace > Brady Quinn/Derek Anderson

At least Wallace can run

Comment

The Rams will be much better than you all think.

Comment

Originally posted by armageddon View Post
                  The Rams will be much better than you all think.
                  If Bradford live up to the hype, yes.
                  They've got an easy schedule too. I can see 6-7 wins if everything goes perfectly, though I'm not the biggest Bradford fan.
                  I don't usually buy into the preseason, but I will admit he did look good. It'll be interesting to see how he does when it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                    If Bradford live up to the hype, yes.
                    They've got an easy schedule too. I can see 6-7 wins if everything goes perfectly, though I'm not the biggest Bradford fan.
                    I don't usually buy into the preseason, but I will admit he did look good. It'll be interesting to see how he does when it counts.
                    Definitely and in the middle of the season when teams get good tape on him. He has looked really sharp in the preseason and thrown the ball right where he wanted to.

That part of playing shouldn't change too much in the regular season, the schemes will be tougher and defenders will jump his passes but they still should go where he thinks is best. Which is something many QBs can't even do.

The O-line should be decent. Jackson will get lots of yards and teams will focus on him. Leaving passing easier.

Comment

The worst TEAM will probably be Seattle. But because of their division (and their very weak schedule), they'll get more wins than they would elsewhere.

The worst RECORD will most likely be the Bills, followed by Jacksonville. Both teams have tough schedules due to their division. I predict it will come down to their meeting on Oct 10, with whoever loses getting first pick.

Comment

OMG we've went a full page without mentioning the lions!!!!!!

Last edited by Michigan; 09-07-2010, 10:49 PM.
                        I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
                          Kyle Orton will never be a great QB, but he is light years ahead of the QBs that the bottom ten teams have in the NFL. Have you actually seen the Broncos schedule? After the Jets, Ravens and Colts, then our division is about the hardest games we play.
                          haven't you heard? mcdaniels is the worst coach in the nfl!!!

little napoleon has no idea what he's doing!!!

alphonso smith!!!
                          Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
                          Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

Only real contenders, imo

Browns
                            Chiefs
                            Lions
                            Bills
                            Jaguars
                            Rams

Answers like the Cardinals and Broncos confuse me.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                              OMG we've went a full page without mentioning the lions!!!!!!

And the Raiders were mentioned multiple times. Are people that naive? We get rid of JaMarcus ******* Russell and now we're expected to be 2-3 games worse by some....

Comment

I would say the Bills are the favourite right now followed by the Browns. The Rams should be able to sneak a few games in their division and have a relatively easy schedule. Both the Browns and Bills will likely go 0-6 in their division. Im predicting the Bills.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information