Tom Brady highest-paid player in NFL history

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
    Who's denying those. They are facts, as the other facts I posted are. How can you deny those?

Most of yours there are Super Bowl notes. So from 2001-2004, you think he should have been the highest paid player? New England hasn't won a Super Bowl in awhile. And they won't anytime soon again. Again, no knock on Brady.

Their teams in the early 00's were great, so he won Super Bowls. The last 5 years, they weren't great, except the 2007 Super Bowl losing team, in which he was shut down like no other game during that season.
    Damn we might as well sit these next few seasons out pats fans. The mighty green bay packers need to be crowned SB champs right now.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      I cant say I like stats like these. Hell, Jim Kelly went to the Super Bowl 4 times in a row and lost. super bowl stats seem overrated.
      ok so what about the 12-0 record?
      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        I cant say I like stats like these. Hell, Jim Kelly went to the Super Bowl 4 times in a row and lost. super bowl stats seem overrated.

The great thing about Brady is he has done both. He did what he could with the mediocre assortment of castoffs he had to work with in 2001-2006. He did really well actually, but his stats weren't "great." Then when he had the same weapons as Peyton he showed he could be just as deadly.
        Last edited by Shiver; 09-11-2010, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          Tom Brady is a better and more beautiful model than Gisele BŁndchen.

Never cut your hair, Tom. Never...

(PS. Good for him. He's worth it. Peyton will get paid too...by someone other than the Colts. *crosses fingers*)
          Wish granted: He signs with the Jaguars.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information