No announcement yet.

Vikings vs Saints highest-rated opening game ever

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how AZ is on the blackout list we have sold out every game since the new stadium was built

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      Ratings keep going up because less people go to the games and watch from home.
      That wouldn't make a significant difference in the ratings at all. Even if average attendance is down 10,000 people per game, which it won't be, that wouldn't be a big enough number of people to impact the ratings of a game.

Ratings are up because the product is extremely popular and hyped. Thats the reason I still can't see the lockout happening, no matter how close we get. The players and the owners are both making too much money to accept a lockout.

Basketball on the other hand could lockout. Teams actually lose money in the NBA.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

What I don't get is all this team loyalty stuff and how cold cities still end up selling out all their games.

Would you really want to go to a game in Lambeau field when you can watch the game in HD at home snuggled up in a blanket with hot chocolate in front of a fireplace.

Doesn't make you any less of a fan. Just go to and buy some cheeseheads and jerseys, BAM! you're still supporting your team.

Debug Information