http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42318

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

That sucks lol

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Fantastic! Now the Royals have a better QB than the Chiefs. J/K

Good for him that he can have another opportunity lie this to fall back on and good for the Royals. They need athletes and talent and he is both.

Comment

I went through the trouble of finding the old Pat White thread and posting it there to help with the overcluttered NFL forum....alas.

I'll just repeat myself here then. A position change to WR would have made him more money and kept him more relevant than going to a minor league team to languish. He was just stubborn.

Comment

if you can't cut it playing football, go to an easier sport.

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
                  if you can't cut it playing football, go to an easier sport.
                  Ahahahahaha... wow that's biased.

Oh btw its widely that hitting a Baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports. Also i would like to see you throw a 95 mph fastball then an 85 mph slider with a break of 6".

Comment

There's more money in baseball to be had.

Comment

Stop posting spam

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Would Fast Pat White make more money as an NFL kick/punt returner, or a minor league baseball player?

He surely won't get crushed and banged up in baseball like he will in football, and he may be too soft. But he absorbed plenty of hits in college having the ball every play, so I can't believe he is thaaat soft.

If his attitude was right, I'd love my Packers to sign him simply to return kicks and punts, so that our starting WR and CB don't have to do that.

I know I read that White resisted attempts to change his position last year when Miami discovered that Ronnie Brown is actually a better passer than White is. But would the little speedster be willing to return kicks?

Comment

He's terrible. I wouldn't touch him until round 5 at earliest, and was shocked that the Dolphins bought the hype and took him in round 2.

He won't ever sniff a roster spot on an NFL team again.

Comment

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                            Ahahahahaha... wow that's biased.

Oh btw its widely that hitting a Baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports. Also i would like to see you throw a 95 mph fastball then an 85 mph slider with a break of 6".
                            Just for arguments sake, I'd like to see you tackle Chris Johnson in open field. Or break a tackle from Ray Lewis. Or speaking about Pat White, read a defense and throw a pass in a window that is open.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                              Just for arguments sake, I'd like to see you tackle Chris Johnson in open field. Or break a tackle from Ray Lewis. Or speaking about Pat White, read a defense and throw a pass in a window that is open.
                              Oh by no means am i saying that those aren't hard but you often hear that hitting a baseball is the hardest thing in sports. I just dont understand how someone can claim baseball is an easier sport. Its just ignorant.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information