Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The polls are still open!
    How does it look now 2 weeks in?

Long way to go, but 2 weeks in is more indicative than prior to the season.

Last week the Jets looked like the winner. Now they looked sensational today.

Comment

About 100 votes casted...... right now, who's the best answer: Minnesota or Dallas?
      It will change as the year progresses, but man, Dallas @ Houston this week is suddenly a huge in-state game!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
        It will change as the year progresses, but man, Dallas @ Houston this week is suddenly a huge in-state game!
        Brett Favre looked bad yesterday; I watched that whole game.

I think that Houston game is going to be a good one, at least from my perspective.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
          Brett Favre looked bad yesterday; I watched that whole game.

I think that Houston game is going to be a good one, at least from my perspective.
          Nobody enjoyed seeing Farve give a game away by himself more than I did. It reminded me of a playoff game for Farve, but usually he does those things right at the end of games.

But to be fair, anyone missing their top WR, and then their #2 WR.... would struggle. Even Brees and Manning and Rodgers. Rivers is still looking good though missing Vincent Jackson.

Comment

One of the interceptions was not on Favre, in his defense, and it probably should have been a touchdown. The other two were awful throws, though.

Comment

Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
              One of the interceptions was not on Favre, in his defense, and it probably should have been a touchdown. The other two were awful throws, though.
              Thats true. he was a tad behind Percy Harvin but it should have been caught. Instead he deflected it for the pick, and that was at the goalline so points cost.

And the TD on the strip of Favre, that's on the line and Shiancoe.

But it doesn't make it any less ejnoyable for Packer Nation :o)

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information