Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mean he is right...

Comment

Mark my words, Alex Smith will have a good year. It's been said all along by alot of Niners fans that our first game was a trap game. Didn't surprise me that we lost, just how bad we lost. Both his ints were the result of Mr. I Don't Need Pre-Season(Crabtree) just not being focused and ready to play. Bad coaching, bad play-calling, and bad O-Line play will doom any QB. Smith will be find if our OC gets his head out his ass and gets some creativity. The whole offense was bad, Smith was probably the only bright spot.

Comment

Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett are overrated.
        Skins are weak up the middle of their D, even more since Haslett/Shanny aren't ready to start Haynesworth(!!?), and if Dallas had run the ball 25 straight times up the gut to end the game, they would have won easy.

The Texans IMO are gonna do something big this year. The SB champ IMO will come out of the AFC, with NE, the Chargers, B'more and the Texans going down the wire.

Whisenhunt is an IDIOT. I don't see the Cards winning 6 games this season.
        Didn't see the 49ers game, but what the hell happened?? That team is stocked talent-wise with some of the best young players in the league. I though they could overcome even a subpar Alex Smith.

Um, Oakland, your Oline isn't the problem. Jason Campbell is not the answer. When the pass rush is coming in hot, a QB has to get rid of the ball faster and know where he's going with the ball pre-snap. That's not JC's game. He'll be on the bench for the Raiders by week 9.

DOnovan McNabb needs a WR other than Santana Moss to make plays.

Comment

I think there's been a ton of overreacting with the QBs (Smith, Kolb, Palmer, Moore, Eli). It's week one, and things weren't THAT bad.

I'm really surprised by people talking about Palmer. I thought he looked great. The Bengals had trouble figuring out the Pats defense in the first half, but once they just let Devin McCourty (zomg faps!) have half the field, and started abusing Butler and Sanders, they started doing some things. Granted, the Pats' offense was able to respond to every Bengals drive, but Carson and that offense looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
            I think there's been a ton of overreacting with the QBs (Smith, Kolb, Palmer, Moore, Eli). It's week one, and things weren't THAT bad.
            I disagree here.

I really think he is that bad, he can thank the Chiefs bad D last year for making him look good.

Comment

Originally posted by VAfy-ya View Post
              Mark my words, Alex Smith will have a good year. It's been said all along by alot of Niners fans that our first game was a trap game. Didn't surprise me that we lost, just how bad we lost. Both his ints were the result of Mr. I Don't Need Pre-Season(Crabtree) just not being focused and ready to play. Bad coaching, bad play-calling, and bad O-Line play will doom any QB. Smith will be find if our OC gets his head out his ass and gets some creativity. The whole offense was bad, Smith was probably the only bright spot.
              Is this the excuse as to why you lost so bad? Look Seattle is a more complete team, the 49ers are a more talented team but you guys just cant seem to put it together. Alex Smith was pathetic on the missed throw for an easy touchdown to Norris, I honestly dont know how you dont make that throw. Plus Smith did a good job stat wise in the 1st half but in the second he was atrocious. And i think you can point to the fact that we shut Gore down to another reason we won this game. Also i would like to thank Mike Singletary for going for it on all those 4th downs hahah

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
              Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

It's funny that people get so caught up in ints that they don't notice that Eli also threw 3 TDs. I believe some fans may actually think that an int costs a team points automatically.

Comment

I still am not that high on the Texans, they will have to prove themselves a bit more before I believe they will be in the thick of the AFC championship run.

Comment

Kolb didn't look good at all but the somewhat overlooked thing is how bad the Eagles O-Line looks so far. Now they lost Jackson for the year so it may get even worse. If they can't give time to Kolb, Vick is going to need to be in to at least create some room to throw the football.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
                      -

- Cincy's problems won't be at WR or Defense this year, it will be at QB. Carson is not the QB he used to be.

- Bob Sanders should just retire. He can't stay healthy.

- Fitzgerald was targeted 15 times, only caught 3 balls. Derek Anderson, you ARE THAT BAD?
                      About point number One. The problem will be defense. Palmer completed 68% of his passed for 345 yards. I thought he played very well. No matter who you are, if you defense gives up 38 points and your running back averages less than 3 ypc, you aren't going to win.

You are dead on with Bob Sanders. He is a great player when he is on the field, but he never is. He has enough money, he should just retire now so he doesn't risk being so beat up he can't enjoy his retirement.

Yes, Derek Anderson is that bad. Sure, Matt Leinart may not be flashy, but he is the better quarterback. In any other conference, Arizona is a 4-5 win team. In the NFC West, they may get 7.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                      Bortlezzzzzzz
                      Originally posted by Monomach
                      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

If I was Reid I'd just go to Kolb right now and say "Vick is getting the start next week. Deal with it and be prepared to go in at any moment."

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

Um, Oakland, your Oline isn't the problem. Jason Campbell is not the answer. When the pass rush is coming in hot, a QB has to get rid of the ball faster and know where he's going with the ball pre-snap. That's not JC's game. He'll be on the bench for the Raiders by week 9.
                          How can you get rid of the ball when your hit before you finish your 5 step drop? Campbell had NO TIME to get off throws.

Comment

See, I don't think Cincy's defense played that bad either. The Pats just had it going on all game long.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              See, I don't think Cincy's defense played that bad either. The Pats just had it going on all game long.
                              I think well see how true this is with the first eight games of the season. We have a tough schedule. But coming out of yesterday theres alot us Pats fans should be happy about, lets see how the mighty Jets look tonight.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Did anyone even watch the Giants? all 3 of Eli's picks were on tipped balls right in a guys hands if I remember correctly.
                                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information