Sunday's impressions:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
    Did anyone even watch the Giants? all 3 of Eli's picks were on tipped balls right in a guys hands if I remember correctly.
    Yeah, here's a clip if anyone feels like not talking out there ass about how over-rated and INT prone Eli is:
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ing-highlights

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
      See, I don't think Cincy's defense played that bad either. The Pats just had it going on all game long.
      Then you can't see. We had LB trying to cover Welker, Dhani couldn't cover a text book, we could have stopped a lot of 3rd down conversions if we could tackle but we couldn't.

Defense put us in bad positions all game and our OLine played like ****.
      Carson and the weapons were the only good spots for the game.

If our Line could block worth a damn, Carson could actually have some time to throw the ball.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

Did you watch the game? All 3 of Eli's picks went right off of his WRs hands and deflected into a defenders hands.

And don't shortchange that defense either, Carolina's defense is better than people think.

Comment

yea, i'll just add on OP fail when talking of Eli's 3 INT's. if all of those are caught(like the SHOULD have been) he's 23-30 with 3 TD's.
          ignorance is the worst.
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
            Did anyone even watch the Giants? all 3 of Eli's picks were on tipped balls right in a guys hands if I remember correctly.
            When your receiver is 6'6, and you manage to throw the ball high enough that he just gets his fingers on it, it's not on the receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777 View Post
              When your receiver is 6'6, and you manage to throw the ball high enough that he just gets his fingers on it, it's not on the receiver.
              Only one of those picks came off of Barden's hands, other two were off of Mario and Nicks' hands, neither of which is particularly tall, and that one wasn't that over thrown, just that it took a bad bounce off of Barden's hands. But even if that one throw was so horribly overthrown that Barden just got his finger tips to it, one throw out of 31 well delivered balls isn't any thing short of exceptional.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information