No announcement yet.

Coaching Arrogance/ Bad Coaching Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McDaniels is quickly running out of Brady-cred. soon he'll be another case that proves that NE co÷rdinators aren't worth jack outside NE.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
      Give Charles the ball Todd.
      Rinse lather repeat.

Comment

Keep Childress around.

Comment

This sunday i saw the least amount of football ive seen on a sunday in years. a sad sad day.

so people fill me in, what bad calls did we see this week? anything mindblowingly awful?

really feelin like i missed out =(
          Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
          Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
            Rinse lather repeat.
            hahahahaha

Jets should NEVER have traded Thomas Jones!

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
              McDaniels is quickly running out of Brady-cred. soon he'll be another case that proves that NE co÷rdinators aren't worth jack outside NE.
              McDaniels cred as far as running an offense is just fine. There were many in here that thought getting rid of Cutler and Marshall was the end for Denver, but Orton seems to move the ball pretty easy throwing it to Gaffney, Brandon Lloyd, blah, blah, whoever. Not bad considering his o-line right now is two rookies and two journey-man guards (that arent much good).

Comment

Hey Haley and Weis, why not give the ball to your best offensive weapon? That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, would it?

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

2 Childress gems today

1) Goes for it on 4th and 2 from the Dolphins 26 on the opening drive of the game. Always take points inside the 30 on your opening drive. ALWAYS.

2) 4th and goal from the 1 and we ran a stretch play, allowing the defense to converge on Peterson and not allow him to go anywhere. The stretch play was also to the weaker side of the offensive line.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

I would say that Fred Jackson, who has his jersey currently hanging in the HOF for his accomplishments last year, having only 15 touches on the young season is bad coaching, but what do I know? The team looks amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
                      Jets should NEVER have traded Thomas Jones!
                      They didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                        They didn't.
                        We traded his salary for LT's.

I know what you mean. That was a brain fart. I just usually look at it as a trade since Jones leaving was what brought LT in.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information