No announcement yet.

Leonard Weaver Injury Could be Career-Ending

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst injury you'll ever see, I promise. It's worse than Theismann, Prothro, and McGahee combined.

They almost had to amputate his leg after.

Comment

Oh my god. I should have listened to you yfs. That was awful.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Theisman's is pretty nuts, too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHCXNt4P8Xg

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Sorry, I have no idea how to embed youtube. I'm a moron...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I don't know it's not working for me either right now.

Last edited by Giantsfan1080; 09-16-2010, 06:48 PM.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
              Oh my god. I should have listened to you yfs. That was awful.
              Best part of the video is Tim Brown walking away looking legitimately frightened.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                Theisman's is pretty nuts, too...

Fixed it for you

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I'm definitely not going to go perusing through videos of horrific injuries to see which one is worst. I don't want that to happen to anyone, much less actually want to see someone's limbs (and livelihoods, in the cases of NFL players) be literally ripped apart. Although it does make me wonder what highlight videos of lumberjack or commercial fisherman injuries would look like, if their professions were widely televised. Not that I'd want to watch that, either, but for perspective when people start talking about how football is too dangerous. I live in Alaska, and have worked on some dangerous jobs, and you just kind of understand that while you might end up just fine, there's other people who die doing what you're doing each year. I'd be thinking of commercial fishing in particular in this case. I'm sure that a football player feels significantly more satisfied with his line of work, so I don't feel bad about watching them risk their limbs in the spirit of competition.
                  Last edited by Caulibflower; 09-17-2010, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information