• Show
Clear All

• Joe Flacco/Matt Ryan

Might as well create it now and update throughout the season:

Matt Ryan

27/44 252 yards, 1 INT

Joe Flacco

20/38 248 yards, 1 INT

Both had tough, tough match-ups on the road against elite pass defenses.

Here is the key difference, Atlanta Falcons fans, being supremely negative, will constantly whine about Ryan and how awful he is. I have a feeling Ravens fans have a different appreciation of their franchise QB.

At this point i think the Jets defense is better so i'll go with Flacco, he does have better weapons though i will add.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      At this point i think the Jets defense is better so i'll go with Flacco, he does have better weapons though i will add.
      I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing AND agreeing with this.

Comment

Roddy White is a beast. Ill still take Matt Ryan if Im starting a brand new franchise tomorrow though, and thats coming from a Ravens fan.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          Roddy White is a beast. Ill still take Matt Ryan if Im starting a brand new franchise tomorrow though, and thats coming from a Ravens fan.
          Exactly this.
          And Ray Rice is great, so is a healthy Michael Turner.
          Roddy White is very underrated. Good call.
          But Boldin is a beast.

Comment

Indeed. I wasn't trying to say that Ryan has better weapons by any means, as the Ravens certainly have more diverse receivers and a far better oline, but I do think Roddy White is underrated and Matt Ryan is still going to be a hell of a QB in this league.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I would gladly have either.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing AND agreeing with this.
                I was really impressed with Anquan Boldin, what a pro. Let's hope for their sake that Todd Heap can stay healthy.

Comment

Matty Ice received so much more praise after his rookie season. Along with a higher draft status i can see why people are hard on him.
                  Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

The Falcons fans on this site were completely throwing Matt Ryan under the bus after the Steelers game, truth is the O-Line sucked and Turner sucked. We had no threat of play-action pass, and the Steelers knew we pretty much had to throw to either Gonzalez or White every play. Matt Ryan only had a couple bad throws the entire game. Troy Polamalu made a ridiculous interception on the Roddy White comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                      The Falcons fans on this site were completely throwing Matt Ryan under the bus after the Steelers game, truth is the O-Line sucked and Turner sucked. We had no threat of play-action pass, and the Steelers knew we pretty much had to throw to either Gonzalez or White every play. Matt Ryan only had a couple bad throws the entire game. Troy Polamalu made a ridiculous interception on the Roddy White comeback.
                      Here's the thing people forget:
                      The Steelers defense with a healthy Polamalu is GREAT.

Steelers defense without him is GOOD, vulnerable.

You got the healthy Polamalu. My Packers last year got the one without TP and Rodgers lit them up.

Comment

If you could fuse Ryan's brain with Flacco's measurables, you'd have a super qb.

This is a tough call, I liked Flacco more coming out, and his arm is just amazing. He made throws today against the Jets defense that 95% of the qbs in the league won't make.

The Jets defense is so nasty. Some of those throws Flacco made, I mean you gotta give him his props, his numbers didn't look great, but I think the Jets are gonna do that to a lot of qbs.

I'm gonna go with Flacco.

Comment

Wow that draw was destroyed.

Edit: **** I keep posting in the wrong threads.
                          Last edited by yourfavestoner; 09-13-2010, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Flacco by default

I thought Matt Ryan was gonna suck, I was wrong for like a year. I also thought Jay Cutler was gonna suck and it took him awhile to prove me right too.

I think Joe Flacco is gonna have Kerry Collins like career but a little worst.

Comment

Flacco was better as a rookie and last year, with less weapons.

He didn't look so good tonight though, I'd say his numbers are deceiving and he threw a lot of easy ones away.
                              Originally posted by SNIPER26
                              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information