No announcement yet.

Joe Flacco/Matt Ryan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Brees is playing like **** this year, and can't his deep ball going. Matt Ryan is comparable to that. Yay.
    Originally posted by SNIPER26
    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
      Yards after catch or contact? The first can be attributed to a good pass if that's what you mean. Besides, Ryan has hit White for two forty yard touchdowns this season, on perfect throws, one outdoors and one in the Georgia Dome. Neither of which came from YAC.
      After catch. Since Ryan's arm was in question and you said his 40+ yard passes are evidence that his arm is fine I thought it was appropriate to ask if they were actual deep throws or a slant that Roddy took for 40+.

Comment

• I'm not calling Matt Ryan Chad Pennington or anything. Eli just throws a beauty of a deep ball and the only reason their numbers are close in the 10+ range is because our receivers are trying out for the US Men's Volleyball team and have turned at least 3 good gains into INTs. Ryan's deep ball is part of his arsenal, but it's not as dangerous of a weapon as Eli's. Plus I just don't see Ryan as quite so much the focal point of his team as Eli has become for the Gmen.

Now Ryan's got plenty of time and it's a solid argument that he's doing better at this point of his career than Eli was in his, but Eli's playing at a higher level right now and while Ryan may well hit that level as well, he's gotta do it first.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Flacco's done. The guidos got to him...no more time for football.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Flacco's done. The guidos got to him...no more time for football.

Oh dear god.

Comment

• Ravens fans must be furious right about now.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

• Its only a Halloween costume thank god. I can't stand jersey shore.

http://www.examiner.com/jersey-shore...haircut-photos

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• sure it is...

BK

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information