Ryan Grant done for the year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
    GB only keep 2 HB's on the roster? Why in the world would any team with half a brain do that.

Nance looked pretty good in preseason
    John Kuhn was our 3rd running back, but hes a FB mainly.
    James Starks also is on the PUP.

Still, this was an extremely thin position.

Comment

Those Eagles jerseys are what jinxed this game for both teams, they should never wear them again.

/pointless, useless rant.

That's a shame for Grant, and a big blow the the Packers, they go from being a favorite to "just" a playoff team now, IMO.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Is James Starks on the PUP?

Edit: I see Mr Regular has just answered that as I was typing.

Comment

Jacksons FF value just shot up ;)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
            Jacksons FF value just shot up ;)
            I'm 18th in waiver priority in my league....I don't think I'm going to be getting him, lol.

But maybe that'll free someone else up for me...I can dream, right?

Comment

what the ****? Is Philly to poor to have carts? Grant was bouncing around on 1 leg with a fracture to the locker room and Weaver busts his knee up pretty good and still no cart!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

This sucks. Seriously.

Forget Brandon, let's go get Steven.

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                  what the ****? Is Philly to poor to have carts? Grant was bouncing around on 1 leg with a fracture to the locker room and Weaver busts his knee up pretty good and still no cart!
                  I could NOT figure out why three people were trying to carry that huge dude off the field while he was in horrible pain. Maybe they DON'T have carts. O.o;;

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

I felt like James Starks was the future at the RB position for them, perfect pick, great fit, everything would have been lined up for him to be the guy right now but he hasn't been healthy since being drafted and honestly was struggling with injuries even before then.

I don't see why they don't make a move for Lynch, he can't cost that much and honestly he's a really good fit as long as he's in shape. Some people act like he's washed up or trash but he's always shown me talent on the field he just makes some stupid decisions off of it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Not Thompson's MO to make a trade for a name player. After McCarthy's high praise for Jackson this preseason, and their recent pickup of Dmitri Nance off the Falcons practice squad, I'm fully prepared for the Packers to use Jackson as the guy all season, and then hope that Starks can return when he is eligible

A trade would make sense, but I don't expect one, at all

Comment

Is it wrong that I am a die-hard Packers fan yet I got a tiny bit happy at this news because I just claimed Jackson off waivers? :(
                        I feel dirty.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

DeDe Dorsey is still hanging around out there.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                            Is it wrong that I am a die-hard Packers fan yet I got a tiny bit happy at this news because I just claimed Jackson off waivers? :(
                            I feel dirty.
                            Lol yea that is wrong. I am a fantasy football nut but I put the Cowboys first. I'd never be excited about losing Felix Jones because I had Tashard Choice, ever.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              Lol yea that is wrong. I am a fantasy football nut but I put the Cowboys first. I'd never be excited about losing Felix Jones because I had Tashard Choice, ever.
                              It is for this reason I try to never, ever draft Bears players. And I hate playing people who are starting Bears players.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                                We need to hammer out a trade. Plenty of platoons out there, someone good has to be unhappy. Thomas Jones? Someone in that Carolina backfield? Fred Jackson (<-- that would make me so ****ing happy) or even Lynch?
                                If we traded Fred Jackson, I would ******* murder everybody involved, other than Freddy. I'm sure he would tear it up, too.

This really blows for Grant. I do wish Starks was healthy to possibly take advantage, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information