No announcement yet.

2010 Rookie Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh recorded his 8th sack of the season today. Only five players, at any position, have more sacks this year. I don't think it's a stretch to say that he's already the best pass-rushing defensive tackle in football.

Comment

• I can't believe he's gonna get double digit sacks this year and a good shot at 1st team all pro. That's ridiculous.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
        Lol @ the Rams taking Mardy Gilyard 3 picks ahead of Mike Will. Boy that Rams offense would have been pretty badass with Bradford, Jackson, and Williams.
        Bradford to MWill would have been insane.
        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• But the Rams took Small Gilyard instead.

Comment

• Do you guys know where I can get some of the Hindsight super powers?

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• McCourty had two picks today. Three in the last two weeks. He just keeps getting better and better.
              Already a number one corner in this league. Beast mode.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• speivey looks pretty solid at safety
                E]

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                  McCourty had two picks today. Three in the last two weeks. He just keeps getting better and better.
                  Already a number one corner in this league. Beast mode.
                  just imagine how good he would be with just an average pass rush!

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Carlos Dunlap had two sacks tonight for the Bengals. That's three for his season. The duo of he & Michael Johnson looks promising in a few years.

Shipley caught his 2nd Td of the year - 40 rec 518 yds 13.0 avg

Gresham had a 25 yard reception. - 44 rec 366 yds 8.3 avg 3 Td

Geno Atkins is continuing to get the 3rd down reps inside for the Bengals. He's getting plenty of experience this year.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                    - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                    www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

• Devin McCourty is like sex on wheels!!!

Oooops sorry meant to post this in the MVP thread ;)

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• As a Rutgers fan I can't believe McCourty is playing this well so quick. I thought he'd settle in very nicely as a teams #2 CB but I have change my expectations now. Great to see him playing so well.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
                          Carlos Dunlap had two sacks tonight for the Bengals. That's three for his season. The duo of he & Michael Johnson looks promising in a few years.

Geno Atkins is continuing to get the 3rd down reps inside for the Bengals. He's getting plenty of experience this year.
                          Dunlap has been very impressive of late.
                          Another rookie I really like in what he has done is Muck Man. Nothing flashy but is about the only bright spot on ST.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
                            Carlos Dunlap had two sacks tonight for the Bengals. That's three for his season. The duo of he & Michael Johnson looks promising in a few years.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your defense. I can't wait to see what its going to do in a year or 2.

And this draft class was the sex for the Bengals.

Gresham
                            Geno
                            Shipley

*jizzes*

Im still bitter about us passing on Geno.

Comment

• New England's rookie class is crazy. McCourty is going to be one of the best in the league before long, Gronkowski and Hernandez have been great at tight end, Spikes and Cunningham are starting at linebacker as rookies, great rookie class. People need to stop doing Belichick favors and trading him all these quality draft picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                                New England's rookie class is crazy. McCourty is going to be one of the best in the league before long, Gronkowski and Hernandez have been great at tight end, Spikes and Cunningham are starting at linebacker as rookies, great rookie class. People need to stop doing Belichick favors and trading him all these quality draft picks.
                                I would also mention Zoltan Mesko who is already an above average punter and both Brandon Deaderick and Kyle Love. Love played extensively against the Lions and Deaderick has been heavily involved in the defensive line rotation. I loved this draft

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information