Laurence Maroney Traded to the Broncos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laurence Maroney Traded to the Broncos

"For RB Laurence Maroney, New England gets Denver's fourth-round pick in 2011 and Denver gets New England's sixth-round pick in 2011."

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/24451151036

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Well the only thing stopping him from starting is Knowshon. And boy does Knowshon suck.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Good riddance.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        Good riddance.
        Yup.

Not only oft-injured, but a prima donna and has the cockiness of someone who is actually decent and he is actually terrible. Glad he's gone.

Comment

Can't say I'm too worried about Laurence Maroney in the AFC West scheme of things..

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

He looked so good coming out of Minnesota, too.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              He looked so good coming out of Minnesota, too.
              As did Marion Barber, who was a 3rd round pick compared to NE spending a 1 on Maroney.

Comment

considering Maroney was 4th in the pats depth chart and will most likely be third or second in the Broncos', is this really something we want to have a thread over?

also: Maroney is now a 100% certified BUST.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Looks like New England will be drastically revamping their running back corps after this season. I'm a bigger fan of Maroney than most Patriots fans are, and think he'll play well in Denver, but when you can get a 4th round pick for Maroney, you have to do it.

Comment

Fred Taylor FTW.

Comment

He had a pretty good rookie year, I really thought he was going to be a great player to tell you the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                        i said it in the broncos thread, but i think we just found about the only way possible to make our running game worse. i ******* hate you, josh mcdaniels and brian xanders.
                        I came into this thread just to see your reaction. I know how much you hate Maroney.

Comment

Dude they should have thrown in Alphonso Smith instead of trading him earlier, I would have laughed more.

Comment

He simply danced too much and got hurt too much, but there were flashes.

Good luck Denver with him.

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                            Looks like New England will be drastically revamping their running back corps after this season. I'm a bigger fan of Maroney than most Patriots fans are, and think he'll play well in Denver, but when you can get a 4th round pick for Maroney, you have to do it.
                            Little known fact: There are no Patriots running backs signed past 2010. So that was coming regardless.
                            Last edited by descendency; 09-14-2010, 07:18 PM.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                              i said it in the broncos thread, but i think we just found about the only way possible to make our running game worse. i ******* hate you, josh mcdaniels and brian xanders.
                              Moreno and Maroney...just dreamy. :D You guys should draft Michael Shaw from Michigan in two years and complete your trifecta of running backs who take 20 minutes to hit the hole on a simple dive play.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information