Seattle @ Denver
    St. Louis @ Oakland
    Houston @ Washington
    New England @ NY Jets
    Jacksonville @ San Diego
    NY Giants @ Indianapolis

Monday
    New Orleans @ San Francisco

Tougher opponent for the Steelers, but I'm not worried about their offense. Yeah Chris Johnson can open up a game at anytime, but when they played last year, he did absolutely nothing outside of one 30 yard run. I'm worried about Dixon against the Titan defense. It'll be another low scoring affair, but I think the Steelers score on defense and do just enough on offense to win this one.

We took you to overtime last year and the guys that killed us were Ben and Holmes. Plus, the home team always seem to have the advantage in Steelers-Titans game.

Comment

Might cry if we lose to St.Louis but Hines you guys should win next week, we limited CJ to only 66 some yards on 23 attempts besides the ig 76 yard run...and the Steelers run defense is a bit better than ours.
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

The Titans will win if only because the football gods won't allow me to lose another bet with HWjr.

AND WE HAVE A SET DATE IT WEARS OFF THIS TIME!!!
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          The Titans will win if only because the football gods won't allow me to lose another bet with HWjr.

AND WE HAVE A SET DATE IT WEARS OFF THIS TIME!!!
          I honestly do not remember our last avy bet hahaha.

Comment

Dennis Dixon is gonna have to run for his ******* life. Derrick Morgan looked super quick out there last week, and Jason Jones is quietly becoming one of the premier penetrating interior tackles in the league. It was not ALL of our offensive line's fault last week; they got some freakishly talented players on that squad that have undeservedly gone unnoticed.

Comment

I remember that. It was the girl. He couldn't have the girl. But he still got this chic in underpanties with a Hines Ward jersey on as well.

Titans are not winning this game. Even though White, Bulluck, & Kearse are not on the team any longer, those guys still remember what you did to the towel. Plus, the teams hate each other.

They are basically the same team except yall are better at RB/QB/OL.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                Dennis Dixon is gonna have to run for his ******* life. Derrick Morgan looked super quick out there last week, and Jason Jones is quietly becoming one of the premier penetrating interior tackles in the league. It was not ALL of our offensive line's fault last week; they got some freakishly talented players on that squad that have undeservedly gone unnoticed.
                Derrick Morgan I am worried about, seeing as how we will have a new starter at LT. Jones, not so much. I have confidence Pouncey can handle him. And yes, I know Pouncey is just a rookie.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Steelers win cause of defense end of story.

Comment

The Redskins are going to have another nail biter against the Texans. Our Schedule looks brutal this year.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      I honestly do not remember our last avy bet hahaha.
                      I had to wear that ugly Steelers logo in my avy for 6 weks, SO YOU BEST START REMEMBERIN' HINES!!!

Although, I did get smart and change it to a hottie wearing a Hines Ward jersey after a while. That part of it wasn't so bad, and I think the rest of NFLDC were punished more by missing this:

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                        Might cry if we lose to St.Louis but Hines you guys should win next week, we limited CJ to only 66 some yards on 23 attempts besides the ig 76 yard run...and the Steelers run defense is a bit better than ours.
                        Lol, yea, besides that.

I hate when people say that about guys like Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Desean Jackson, etc. Their game is built on speed and big plays, you can't say "well if it wasn't for those three 70 yard TD's we played great!1!!1" when that stuff really happened.

Those guys consistently break off big plays, I don't get what that makes people feel like their defense did better by canceling out plays that actually happened.

I bet Chris Johnson would have had numerous average games if you took out all his long runs last year, but what's the point of doing that? The key is trying to contain him for an entire game.
                        Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 09-15-2010, 12:28 AM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Laugh if you want, but I could actually see the Raiders winning this game comfortably by 10+ points. I do, however, see the Rams neutralizing our run game, which was all we could really do well against the Titans.

Al Davis' heavy-man coverage schemes were built to shut down simple-read offenses like Bradford's this week. Sjax will get his yards, sure, though you'd have to believe stopping the run will be the main point of emphasis in Cable's gameplanning (as it seemingly is every week, except last week we actually showed some critical signs of improvement, aside from the one costly lapse on CJ's big TD run).

Their pass rush doesn't intimidate me one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                            Derrick Morgan I am worried about, seeing as how we will have a new starter at LT. Jones, not so much. I have confidence Pouncey can handle him. And yes, I know Pouncey is just a rookie.
                            Starks might play.

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                            I had to wear that ugly Steelers logo in my avy for 6 weks, SO YOU BEST START REMEMBERIN' HINES!!!

Although, I did get smart and change it to a hottie wearing a Hines Ward jersey after a while. That part of it wasn't so bad, and I think the rest of NFLDC were punished more by missing this:

OH YEAH!!! Now I remember.

Comment

over/under a million yards for Ahmad Bradshaw this week?

also, I like the Titans this week. I really do
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information