Favorite player on a team u hate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    Eric Berry on the Chiefs. I still have my autographed Berry mini helmet sitting in my room at home, and hopefully one day Berry will decide to quit on the Chiefs and join the Blue and Orange.
    Berry doesn't even know how to quit.

Comment

I hate every single Viking with a passion. I hate all the Bears as well. Calvin Johnson isnt to bad but its hard to hate the Lions. I feel more sympathetic for them.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Falcons- Sean Weatherspoon :(

Comment

Brian Orakpo, Redskins : Only player in his draft I said was Can't Miss, & he hasn't proven me wrong yet.

Adrian Wilson, Cardinals: Everybody said he's the best blitzing safety in FB but a coverage liability & got a rare INT last Sunday.

Ryan Clady, Broncos: Works, works, works -- wins, wins, wins.

Comment

In the NFC East I hate to love:

Honestly not a single Cowboy or Giants player that I like at all.
            Last edited by DiG; 09-17-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

And all time its not close...

Cowboys Mock:
              1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
              2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
              3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                Seriously, that pic is always getting posted when someone wants to post a picture of Vick and it drives me nuts.
                Though I must say that those uniforms look much better for Philly than they do for Atlanta.

I hate Atlanta's uniforms. They seem like they're prototypes and just unfinished. Look like something you'd buy at Walmart or that Fubu would put out as a mock jersey.

I don't know that I hate the Bengals, but I'll go with Ochocinco. I feel bad for how badly he wants to be a Patriot. Hopefully Cincy will do something stupid this off-season, and Chad will be able to come on over.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  I don't know that I hate the Bengals, but I'll go with Ochocinco. I feel bad for how badly he wants to be a Patriot. Hopefully Cincy will do something stupid this off-season, and Chad will be able to come on over.
                  i never knew? how do you figure that?

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                    For the rest of the AFC East:

Buffalo - Trent Edwards
                    Is this some kind of mean joke?

My easy answer is David Harris. Unfortunately, Braylon Edwards doesn't even garner consideration for such a thing, despite being my favorite college player ever.

Brandon Tate is another one.

Comment

• I HATE the Bengals.. But they now have a few players I like. Chad, Rey and Rivers are all among my favourite non-Steelers. Also hate the Seahawks, but I'm loving what I've seen of Earl Thomas so far, same with Aaron Curry.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                        Adrian Peterson, why did you have to go to the Vikings?
                        SAME HERE, Adrian Peterson.

But why do you hate Peterson? What team are you behind? I can't tell with the avy or sig.

And who put Calvin Johnson? How could anyone hate the Lions? They haven't done anything to anybody in many years.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                          SAME HERE, Adrian Peterson.

But why do you hate Peterson? What team are you behind? I can't tell with the avy or sig.

And who put Calvin Johnson? How could anyone hate the Lions? They haven't done anything to anybody in many years.
                          I don't like any other team in my division. Plus I hate that Calvin went to such a ****** team. If he was on another.....damn would he be tearing up the league now.

Comment

• Comment

• Patriots:

Honorable Mention: Gronk
                              Jets:

Bills:

Honorable Mention: Aaron 'Manchild' Maybin

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information