No announcement yet.

Super Bowl halftime show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah to bad they want to make money, so they won't put good music on.

RHCP would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by hockey619 View Post
      Nobody here thinks a solid country guy would be good?

Kenny Chesney, especially after the Boys of Fall, or Brad Paisley cause hes got a ton of songs that are awesome live and hes hilarious too. That or Toby Keith, but theyd prob be afraid hed say something on live tv like '**** islam, suck my ****' cause hes badass like that.

The Eagles would be very awesome too, saw them live in the pouring rain in Gillette and it was still amazing.
      Hell.

No.

Comment

Lady Gaga!

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

RHCP would only be good if the game was in California (though they are the ideal type of band for a show like this)...

The only country singer who could do well at the Super Bowl is Garth Brooks because he has cross-culture appeal.

Marylin Manson would be good now. I think enough time has past for ******** religious zealots to not ***** about him being the devil. Man, when that dude came to Mississippi when I lived there, I could not believe the uproar over his pressence. ******* crazy. The only thing that topped that was Black Spring Break.

Comment

They should have hired Coldplay or some other band like that who, y'know, plays real music with some sort of meaning... Or maybe these guys, although I doubt that any americans know them.

These are old songs, but their new songs rock as well. And they're ******* awesome live! I just went to one of their concerts two weeks ago and it was probably the best concert I've ever been at. Black Eyed Peas suck donkey ****, Fergie is absolutely horrible live..

Originally posted by ElectricEye
            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

A lot of what I like is more chill and they haven't gone that way since 2000.

Hall & Oates is a better option than BEP.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                Hell.

No.

yo fine youre call but country concerts are awesome live the guys are hilarious and the crowd is always full of awesome people watching oppurtunities and mulletts

The Eagles though?
                Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

They don't have one foot in the grave so I think it's a upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by ViperVisor View Post
                    A lot of what I like is more chill and they haven't gone that way since 2000.

Hall & Oates is a better option than BEP.
                    I actually like Hall & Oates!

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Well they can't be as bad as Train dorking around in the middle of Arrowhead.

I like Hall and Oates too

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                        Well they can't be as bad as Train dorking around in the middle of Arrowhead.

I like Hall and Oates too
                        Yeah Train was pretty bad.. so was Billy Ray Cyrus. Oh well, the game still rocked, amirite?!

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information