X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
    We have Mario Henderson and Langston Walker as our tackles

/thread
    We can trade back Cornell Green for Walker, if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
      Lol that is 1 guy who I will pass on, thats for sure. Atleast Walker can be a decent LG or RG for us, while Green... was good at holding and false starting

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Damn, I was really high on Chris Williams, too. I thought he'd be a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Damn, I was really high on Chris Williams, too. I thought he'd be a stud.
          Yeah, he's killing me. If he was at least decent, we could focus on fixing the rest of the line in the future, but he hasn't even looked like a keeper. The one good game he's had that I've seen was last year when we beat the Vikes late in the season. He totally silenced Jared Allen in that game.

Then he'll have games like vs. the Raiders in the preseason where he just got his **** kicked in by Kamerion Wimbley for 5 sacks.

And like I said in my write up, if he was at least decent as a pass blocker like he was supposed to be coming into the draft, I'd be ok with him. But he gets no push in the run game AND he's getting beat like a rented mule in pass blocking. Not good.

Frank Omiyale still manages to be somehow worse.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
            That dude was so clutch. Any 3rd down in a crucial situation is an automatic false start or holding from Cornell..I hope he isn't starting in Buffalo lol

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

I really don't think you guys understand how bad Mario Henderson is.He's weak AND slow. He gets no push in the run game and gets destroyed by anyone he faces. Put anyone against this guy...ANYONE..and he will hold or let them blow right by him. He is trash.

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                I really don't think you guys understand how bad Mario Henderson is.He's weak AND slow. He gets no push in the run game and gets destroyed by anyone he faces. Put anyone against this guy...ANYONE..and he will hold or let them blow right by him. He is trash.
                What is Khalif Barnes doing these days? He was really good with us his first year, then proceeded to fall off the face of the earth.

Comment

He's better than Mario Henderson, but Cable refuses to give up on him.

Comment

Get them Logan Mankins number.
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                      Our OL sucks because Jeff Backus decided that he wasn't going to repeat his very solid 2009 and go back to being terrible.
                      I'm still hoping he takes it back in week 2!

it's either that or we're in deep, deep ****.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

because it's not 2007
                        :(
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

From Mario Henderson:

"I just realized for me, playing left tackle, I think it's just like, everybody gives up sacks, but now I really understand the fact of protecting the quarterback's blind side. Because I watch Sunday, guys getting sacked, and I guess he can see it coming from the right side, but it's just like, when it's coming from there, I really see the quarterback has no (frickin') idea."
                          "That's why the majority of sacks the quarterback gets is from the blind side. Always sack-fumble. Majority of them. Same thing that happened in the (49ers) game. So I just kind of look at it like, Damn, man, the left side is really important. So now I kind of feel for Jason and I feel for my position."
                          "If you just turned on ESPN, you seen me get beat by a sack-fumble. Nobody knows he was offsides because they didn't throw the flags. They jumped us a few times in the game. But once again, playing left tackle, a guy jumps offsides, I have no chance. None. And it always looks the worst coming from the backside, the blind side. I really learned that. For reals."
                          "That's kind of what my problem (was in Tennessee). That was real loud. Like I said, it's still no excuse. I'll take the sacks, I'll take the fumbles, all the criticism and all the things people are saying. The only thing I can do is just keep working. It's all I can do. ... I still got to keep looking forward. I just kind of got to block out that negativity. It is tough, though, I ain't going to lie. It really is tough, man."
                          Still think your OL is worse?

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information