Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Network's Top Ten Undrafted Players.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Wasn't Jason Peters undrafted?
    yes, but does 1-2 good years really make him a top 10 undrafted player? I think not.

Comment

Priest Holmes
      Miles Austin
      Antonio Gates
      John Randle
      London Fletcher
      Tony Romo
      Warren Moon
      Rod Smith
      Kurt Warner

... were the first players that came to mind. Priest Holmes should be on this list. A ******* kicker over a guy that broke records at the RB position? Yeah, that makes sense. Only one other back in NFL history has had 20+ rushing TDs in back-to-back seasons. I've always thought Holmes was one of the best players I have ever seen. I also think Miles Austin is going to be one of the very best WRs in the NFL for the next 5 years. He hasn't done enough to make the list yet, but I think he will surpass Rod Smith.
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
      Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
      I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
      Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
      I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
      Originally posted by GoRavens
      Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

Chrebet was a good player and a fan favorite here in NY but he has no business of being on that list.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

No Brian Waters guard?

James Harrison?

Wes Welker will make his way on the list soon.

Comment

Originally posted by redbills View Post
            yes, but does 1-2 good years really make him a top 10 undrafted player? I think not.
            He doesn't belong on the list, but I wouldn't say he only had 1-2 good years. Sure he's not dominant, but he's still a good starting LT. Not bad by any means.

Comment

this is one bád list. Their lists aren't usually that great to begin with, but this is exceptional.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Priest Holmes not on this list is the biggest crime.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                Originally posted by Borat
                Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

am I the only one who thinks Night Train >> Warner ?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                    am I the only one who thinks Night Train >> Warner ?
                    no, (im gonna say what I always say about Warner/HOF discussionS) Warner had a few good years but the gap in the middle was to iffy.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Seriously how can a kicker be on a list like this..

Comment

Tony Romo is a better player than Wes Welker? Yeah, good damn job, NFLN.

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
                          no, (im gonna say what I always say about Warner/HOF discussionS) Warner had a few good years but the gap in the middle was to iffy.
                          Yeah he had like four good years. In his good years he was throwing to guys like Isaac Bruce, Torry Holt, Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald in their primes. When he wasn't in a dome throwing to guys like that he was hot garbage. Four good years out of like ten, does that really scream hall of fame to anyone here? I really like Warner, but if I had a vote in the HOF he would not be getting it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                            Tony Romo is a better player than Wes Welker? Yeah, good damn job, NFLN.
                            I actually agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                              Yeah he had like four good years. In his good years he was throwing to guys like Isaac Bruce, Torry Holt, Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald in their primes. When he wasn't in a dome throwing to guys like that he was hot garbage. Four good years out of like ten, does that really scream hall of fame to anyone here? I really like Warner, but if I had a vote in the HOF he would not be getting it.
                              More like five or six good years. And in that span he did take three teams to the Super Bowl, winning one. Even if they were five years of positive production, like Terrell Davis, the production was incredible. Warner did a lot in the small time he had success. I think he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame for sure. No hesitation on my part.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information