Last team to win and loose.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last team to win and loose.

Give me a team you guys think will be the last to fall and last to win a game.

Last to loose. I will go with Green Bay and the last team to win a game. I will go with Buffalo.

Talking about screws?

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
    <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
    <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
    <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
      Talking about screws?
      No I mean what team will be the last to go Undefeated and the last team to win this season.

Comment

Minny/KC :)

Comment

Tampa will go 16-0 :-)

Dallas will go 0-16 :-(
          Last edited by V.I.P; 09-19-2010, 09:17 PM.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
            Talking about screws?
            LOL!!!!

Teams lose.
            Singletary seems to have a loose screw.

Whoever wins the Packers @ Bears Monday Nighter next week will be the last team to lose. After that game, Da Bears play: Giants, Panthers, Seahawks, Redskins, Bills.
            But I hope they are 2-2 in 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              Minny/KC :)
              Hey! Don't go giving KC any ideas! I don't want any more wierdness in the AFCW standings than there already is...

I'd be worried if I was the Browns. Those first two games were supposedly the easy ones. Looking at their next six opponents (BAL, CIN, ATL, PIT, NO, NE) they could very easily be 0-8 at the halfway point.

In terms of an undefeated streak, GB looks like they know how to get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Diehard View Post
                Hey! Don't go giving KC any ideas! I don't want any more wierdness in the AFCW standings than there already is...

I'd be worried if I was the Browns. Those first two games were supposedly the easy ones. Looking at their next six opponents (BAL, CIN, ATL, PIT, NO, NE) they could very easily be 0-8 at the halfway point.
                Holy *****. They will be 0-8. I thought the Bills were on the clock, but maybe it's Cleveland.
                Do those 2 play each other this year?

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                  Holy *****. They will be 0-8. I thought the Bills were on the clock, but maybe it's Cleveland.
                  Do those 2 play each other this year?
                  Yes, and Cleveland will win that game, probably without scoring any touchdowns.

I say we beat Jacksonville in Week 5, but I feel stupid even predicting a game that far away. I just really want it to happen.

Comment

I have a hard time believing Cleveland will win a game before week 12. they have a brutal schedule for a team that's in as much transition as they are. Its gonna come down to the Buffalo/Cleveland game to see who is picking first and drafting Ryan Mallet in next Aprils draft.

Comment

Browns are definitely last to win in, simply because they already lost what were supposed to be their easy games. Their schedule is brutal coming up.

Last to lose is gonna be a little bit harder. Packers, Bears, Steelers, Dolphins, Texans, Cheifs, Bucs, and Saints are all thats left. Not your typical group of contenders. I like NO the most out of this list. Packers and Bears play each other, Steelers still have 2 games without Ben, Cheifs and Bucs arn't really that good, and I think the Texans and Dolphins will lose one soon.
                      Last edited by Smooth Criminal; 09-20-2010, 08:40 AM.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Browns last to win a game.

Last to lose will be Dolphins.
                        Last edited by brat316; 09-20-2010, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat_Actor View Post
                          Last to loose. I will go with Green Bay
                          With Aaron Rodgers around, I'm sure all the ladies in GB are already loose.

Comment

Browns might be last to win... We have an extremely rough schedule...

Next 7 games, Cinci, Balt, ATL, PIT, NO, NE, NYJ

Ouch.

Comment

I want to say the 49ers, but their schedule has a bunch of winnable games. Kansas City, Oakland, Carolina, St. Louis, and Tampa are all played before the Browns first possible win (week 12).

As for the last team to "loose", it certainly won't be the Steelers with Roethlisberger taking random chicks into bar bathrooms. The last team to lose, there are now 7 options:

Kansas City: Week 5 @Indianapolis
                              Houston: Week 3 Dallas
                              Pittsburgh: Week 3 @Tampa Bay
                              Miami: Week 6 @ Green Bay
                              Tampa Bay: Week 5 @Cincinnati

It has to be the winner of next week's Green Bay/Chicago game. If the Packers win, their first loss would be between week 8-12. If Chicago wins, their first lose would be week 11 at Miami.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                              Bortlezzzzzzz
                              Originally posted by Monomach
                              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information