Jimmy Clausen is the new Carolina Panthers starting QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Clausen is the new Carolina Panthers starting QB

Matt Moore benched after his poor start to the season.

Schefter reporting:

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/25041131968

Doubt he's going to do much better than Moore.

Comment

But Claussen is the future, so let him take his lumps.

Comment

If you've decided that Moore is not good enough, might as well try Claussen out to see if you made the right call in the draft. Could cost Fox his job, but I doubt the guy will be without a gig for long...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Word is Fox is gone at the end of the season anyways, might as well see what Clausen can do in the meantime. Personally I don't think he will do any better then Moore.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

He's in a great situation. Above average offensive line and running backs plus Steve Smith. It will be hard to make excuses for him if he doesn't play well.

Comment

I think Jimmy will do okay but not great. He is tough and good in running for his life.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
              - Corner or Wideout in the first
              - No reaching
              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

He is going to put up numbers like Sanchez did last year, but no get the franchise QB hype since he wont make the playoffs and isnt in New York

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Bengals usually struggle against rookie QB's too so I'm kinda worried... Saying that I bet $50 on the Bengals to cover a -3 spread lol
                  R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

That team is terrible. They aren't going to do much with him at the helm. I'd be very surprised if he can turn them around.

Comment

the OLine blows right now

we never found a replacement at RG for Keydrick Vincent (not that Vincent was great or anything, but we have trash there right now) and Jeff Otah is out

and Jordan Gross suddenly sucks

I'm not going to make any excuses for Clausen but this isn't the cozy situation everyone's made it out to be

Comment

Cool
                        (10char)

Comment

oh god this is gonna be bad... they aren't doing anything, i doubt a rookie qb is gonna save them.

Comment

Jimmy Clausen is the last shot that John Fox has at keeping his job because Matt Moore is losing it for him.

Comment

Think it's safe to move Matt Moore to career backup category. Really liked him coming out, but he is what he is.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information