No announcement yet.

Jimmy Clausen is the new Carolina Panthers starting QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what makes you like Bradford more than Clausen? I'm intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by Miaoww View Post
      So what makes you like Bradford more than Clausen? I'm intrigued.
      when the hell did my personal views on quarterbacks become relevant to this discussion?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
        well yes they're obviously not of the same caliber. That's like saying I wish some second round DT all the best but I'm glad the Lions drafted Suh.

Many on this board think Clausen is better than Bradford for some odd reason. Can you imagine if the Rams took Clausen with the #1 overall ? lol

Comment

Fox is trying to keep his job in Carolina so he figures to roll the dice on Clausen sooner rather than later.

Comment

Clausen just WINS.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
              Fox is trying to keep his job in Carolina so he figures to roll the dice on Clausen sooner rather than later.
              Fox isn't going to be in Carolina once the season is over regardless of how the Panthers finish.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                Clausen just WINS.
                LOL@ The massive trolling going on here.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  Clausen just WINS.

Bradford > Clausen by a large margin.

Comment

Originally posted by armageddon View Post
                    Bradford > Clausen by a large margin.
                    $46m a margin?

I thought Clausen was put into a difficult situation and did well. He's going to be a very good QB in this league.

Comment

$46m a margin?

I thought Clausen was put into a difficult situation and did well. He's going to be a very good QB in this league.
                      Bradford won a game with Kenneth Darby and Keith Toston as his main backs for a good portion of it, and Mark Clayton as his number 1 receiver.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

$46m a margin?

Cost effectiveness isn't really a great way to judge a potential franchise QB.

Comment

I watched that Rams game, along with all their other games. I am convinced that Bradford is the real deal. Also, I am quick to judgment.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            I watched that Rams game, along with all their other games. I am convinced that Bradford is the real deal. Also, I am quick to judgment.
                            He looked really good considering the situation he is in. His offensive line isn't very good, he basically has no one at receiver and his only weapon really is Steven Jackson. When he had time he made some good throws and his arm strength and accuracy looked impressive.

Comment

Bradford is the real deal.

Clausen showed a lot today that makes me think he might be too. The fumbles attributed to him weren't wholly his fault and after the first half he looked fine when he settled in.

He's decisive moves extremely well in and out of the pocket and made extremely good decisions on all but one pass.

Clausen gets one start against the best cornerback tandem in the NFL without much of a wide receiver outside of Smith and he's written off.

Give it three years, Clausen looked good enough today for his first start.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                                Bradford is the real deal.

Clausen showed a lot today that makes me think he might be too. The fumbles attributed to him weren't wholly his fault and after the first half he looked fine when he settled in.

He's decisive moves extremely well in and out of the pocket and made extremely good decisions on all but one pass.

Clausen gets one start against the best cornerback tandem in the NFL without much of a wide receiver outside of Smith and he's written off.

Give it three years, Clausen looked good enough today for his first start.
                                I'll agree with Cincinnati's cornerback tandem being the best (or at least one of the best), but we do have an awful pass rush and our linebackers aren't the greatest in coverage. We also were clearly putting 8-9 in the box on the majority of our plays (Roy Williams behind the LoS on every play as evidence).

Clausen looked like a rookie, but he did hold his own. Not much to gauge from this NFL start though, so let's reserve as much judgment as we can here. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information