No announcement yet.

Jimmy Clausen is the new Carolina Panthers starting QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeez njx, completely dodging the point that you have sand paper tampons.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
      ah, the always brilliant 'ad hom attack in place of saying anything substantive, or admitting that i'm playing the victim because i'm incapable of doing anything else.' nice work.

and SO many people made conclusions. so no, awesome work. thanks for the input. maybe you can add on another few pages about how we should stop talking so much **** about the panthers. i mean, you might as well point it out, even though it hasn't happened.

yippee.
      You're crawling up my ass about ad hom attacks then in the very next paragraph go on about how I'm going insane over non-existent conclusions, two of which are abundantly clear on the same page, the third for which I apologised in my post...

What more do you want, I apologise to the person whose post I misinterpreted and rebutted the two that weren't really open to interpretation?

Just looking to but heads today huh.
      Last edited by BlindSite; 09-27-2010, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Just heard on NFLN that Matt Moore was named the starter for next week.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
          Just heard on NFLN that Matt Moore was named the starter for next week.
          I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing for the niners.

Comment

• The Panthers are going to be so screwed up....Unless Moore plays well enough to take them out of the top 5 or so draft picks, they're not going to know what they really have in Clausen in order to decide whether or not to take one of the top QBs if available. I don't like it.....

I think the Panthers really should stick with Clausen all year and the Browns with McCoy. Both are bad teams who need to see what they have at QB so they can decide whether to go after someone new or not.

Comment

• Clausen is terrible, they know what they have, that's why he's sitting.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                Clausen is terrible, they know what they have, that's why he's sitting.
                I'd still give him another week or two, but I pretty much agree.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  I think the Panthers really should stick with Clausen all year and the Browns with McCoy. Both are bad teams who need to see what they have at QB so they can decide whether to go after someone new or not.
                  Agreed. If they show you something you give them another season. If not, then they can join the Luck, Locker and Mallet sweepstakes.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    The Panthers are going to be so screwed up....Unless Moore plays well enough to take them out of the top 5 or so draft picks, they're not going to know what they really have in Clausen in order to decide whether or not to take one of the top QBs if available. I don't like it.....

I completely agree. The only sliver of a chance either has to keep their job is if Clausen or McCoy shows a ton of progress and looks on the way to stardom. An organization would be hesitant to fire a coach who has made great improvement with a rookie QB. Winning a game or two more with a mediocre QB isn't going to save them.

Comment

• I think the problem here is that McCoy actually showed something against the best defense in the NFL, and Clausen has looked like ****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Both McCoy and Clausen have been working with a lot of garbage too. The Panthers especially, should have a good run game but they get behind so quickly, they have to throw it and the Panthers just have nothing at WR or TE to help him out.

Comment

• Colt McCoy would look like Peyton Manning if he had Deangelo Williams and Steve Smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Colt McCoy would make Peyton Manning look like Jimmy Clausen if he had Deangelo Williams and Steve Smith.
                            I think this is better.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I think this is better.
                              <333333333

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                                so clausen is the new brady quinn? i haven't been able to watch a panthers game... well, at all this season. is this the start to another 3 years of 'it's not that notre dame qb X sucks, it's that he wasn't given enough chances'?
                                I think people will learn from Brady Quinn's total ineptitude.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information