Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this is terrible. Rest in peace.

Comment

What's sad is that this guy would have made the team and gotten some decent PT IMO, and probably would still be here. I REALLY REALLY hope that his injury wasnt the final straw. that would be so hard to swallow. RIP Kenny Mac

Comment

damn shame this is.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

R.I.P. One of my all-time favorite Gamecocks.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

this is really, really sad. i can't even imagine how tormented and depressed he must've felt, to kill himself and leave behind his son and family. rest in peace
            Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
            Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

Reports say he started "joking" about suicide after being placed on IR. Kenny had an insane amount of passion for playing the game...when that was taken away from him, he started to become very depressed and the apparent warning signs went unnoticed.

I'm still having a hard time believing it...Kenny always appeared as the happiest guy in the world. Always smiling. I guess you just never know.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                Kenny had an insane amount of passion for playing the game...when that was taken away from him, he started to become very depressed and the apparent warning signs went unnoticed.
                this was my biggest fear :(

Comment

RIP my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

I dont understand how someone could do this. Sure he may have been depressed but somehow people have to find a way to think about the consequences. His child now grows up without a father, his wife is suddenly alone and his family no longer has a son, brother, uncle etc. Not to mention what it does to all his friends. I don't care how much passion he has for football how can your family not be first. Im not sure but I'm guessing his career wasn't over. He should have been using his passion to rehab and come back stronger then before. Not thinking about ways to kill himself and put his family/friends in this situation.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Can only pray and hope for the best for the people he left behind.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information