Braylon Edwards Arrested for DWI or DUI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braylon Edwards Arrested for DWI or DUI

Dumbass. I've seen DUI everywhere, but Sheft says it's DWI. I don't really get the difference, though. He probably got a DUI, but Sheft just typed it wrong.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/25115533416

was the roadside test the action of catching a ball thrown towards him? Because if he failed that test this might be a huge misunderstanding.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

He got pulled over for having his windows tinted to much. I don't get it, it's NYC take a taxi, limo, subway anything. You're a millionaire.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

He HAS to get suspended I think. Hasn't he been in trouble before outside of that assault he got cleared for?

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          He HAS to get suspended I think. Hasn't he been in trouble before outside of that assault he got cleared for?
          I remember something like that. It's not the first time he's in trouble anyway.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

I just remember the Lebron thing but a DUI should get you 4 games automatically. Goodell has shown no consistency at all with his suspensions though so we'll see.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

He probably won't be suspended, though. It'll really piss me off.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                He probably won't be suspended, though. It'll really piss me off.
                it depends how big it is in the media but you are right he probably wont
                RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

From ESPN article:

The first substance-abuse offense is not subject to suspension for a player, only a fine, which is half of a game check with a maximum of $50,000. It is not known if Edwards ever had a violation under the substance-abuse policy (the program is confidential) and if he would be subject to a suspension for a second offense.

The assault charge that Edwards previously had while in Cleveland is covered under the NFL's personal conduct policy and the two can't be used together against a player.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

You can't say this often, but the Browns were right.

Comment

Million dollar talent, ten cent head applies here.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Ridiculous. Right when our offense gets on track. I hope he gets suspended, he needs a wake up call, but I hope it's after the Miami game. haha

Who pulls someone over for their windows being too tinted?

Comment

Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
                          Ridiculous. Right when our offense gets on track. I hope he gets suspended, he needs a wake up call, but I hope it's after the Miami game. haha

it's a security thing appearently, once those windows are too tinted it distorts the view.

think of it this way, if he has his stupid tinted windows, gets drunk and kills someone because he can't see straight and those windows are aggrevating his poor vision, we'd be outraged that something as stupid as nearly blackened windows are allowed on the road to begin with.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post

Cops, obviously. Laws are laws.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

He's a punk, he had a pretty good game against the Pats last week but it seems as if he thinks he is one of the better players in this league. He caught a TD and a 2 point conversion and taunted on both; if it was Fitz, Moss, Andre, or one of the other top wideouts it wouldn't have been excusable but at least it would've been a player who is actually good. Never liked Edwards and never will.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information