No announcement yet.

Kevin Faulk has a torn ACL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sucks, an injury like this could really hurt him this late in his career. Faulk has been so important to us for such a long time, and like Elvis said it doesn't have much to do with speed. He is elusive and just knows how to get to the sticks; he can run it, catch, and is an excellent blocker for a guy his size. We need to start grooming a replacement for him, he brought so much to our offense.

Comment

running backs are dropping like flies this season.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Just opening up space for Fred Taylor to resurge and win CBPOY. You will all see.
        Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
        I concur.

:)
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        I own him in 2 leagues as well! FRED!
        I'm a Fred owner as well.

MOAR FRED TAYLOR!

Comment

That is a huge loss for the patriots. Their passing game is gonna suffer big time from this. A reliable pass protector and pass catching running back is not that common.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Probably the most underrated Patriots player during their long run of success.....probably the best 3rd down back in the league too. Like has been said many times here already, he just always seems to get just enough for the first down whether it's on a screen or a draw.

Comment

So the pats have now lost their best RB in addition to having their best Offensive Lineman holding out, and their best CB and DE on IR. Who's next? The ******* kicker?

Comment

Originally posted by J255979-11nine View Post
                So the pats have now lost their best RB in addition to having their best Offensive Lineman holding out, and their best CB and DE on IR. Who's next? The ******* kicker?
                Tom Brady on IR in 3...2...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

New England needs to think about drafting a franchise back next season.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                  -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                  Originally posted by Borat
                  Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

I think this hurts New England more than losing the three starters on defense. He was a crucial part of their offense and now they have to rely on what remains of Fred Taylor, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, and Sammy Morris to run the ball which is wholly unimpressive.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

They should trade for Mewelde Moore, hes another true 3rd down back, and the steelers need moar draft pics!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                        Hah he's so underrated. I can't ever recall him not converting a 3rd down. .
                        Last year against the colts =)
                        Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Very sad to see Faulk go down, he was one of the most important players on the offense. It looks like Danny Woodhead is probably going to be his replacement. Last game, I saw Edelman line up in the backfield out of shotgun one play, then go into motion and run a short flat route, so he's a possibility too. I don't know how much I trust Edelman with blocking, though. Doesn't look like any free agents really have much to offer either. I wouldn't be surprised if New England drafts a lot of players at RB this year. Everyone's deal is expiring and next year I could see an entirely different stable of guys. The Patriots would be wise to get a real workhorse back and a more multi-dimensional all purpose back as well, similar to what the Chiefs did when they drafted Dexter McCluster.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                            Last year against the colts =)
                            He had the ball across the LOS :(

The only ref who couldn't possibly see anything made the call. :///
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information