Mike Vick to start vs Jacksonville

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
    What happened to Kolb is the starter and Vick couldn't wick the starting job?
    Coach PR speak is coach PR speak.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Btw, Kolb era lasts 2 quarters. Lawl. I never seen a more overhyped qb in the offseason fail this hard this fast before like ever.
      LOL right. Funny as ****.

I too wanted to see Kolb fail some more, and laugh at Philly fans more in the process, but now Philly is gonna be legit enough to win the division.

I can't wait to see what Vick does the remainder of the season, he improves Desean & Lesean tremendously, McCoy is gonna be a very dangerous RB with a runner like Vick back there.

I can't be happier for Vick, I think people are gonna see that he's really better then half of the starting QB's in the league right now so teams with a crappy ass starting QB are gonna regret not giving him a shot.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777 View Post
        Coach PR speak is coach PR speak.
        more like they realized who sells more tickets and jerseys.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
          WOW!

I'm glad Andy Reid had the balls to make the right move.
          To be fair, his job is on the line, although I am surprised he made the move this early but it was kind of hard not to given how Vick has played so far.

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          This really ruins my day. Vick makes the Eagles SB contenders again.

They were gonna fail so hard with Kolb. Now I gotta hope that somehow someway Vick leaves this offseason for more money elsewhere.
          Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Sure, Vick makes our offense a lot better and his mobility really makes up for our makeshift o-line, but with the way our d is playing we are nowhere near superbowl contenders right now. If we can get Bradley healthy that may change but for now we'll be fighting to make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
            Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Sure, Vick makes our offense a lot better and his mobility really makes up for our makeshift o-line, but with the way our d is playing we are nowhere near superbowl contenders right now. If we can get Bradley healthy that may change but for now we'll be fighting to make the playoffs.
            Stewart Bradley= Ray Lewis? lol really come on now Bradley is not a elite MLB

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
              He doesn't need to be elite for his loss to have a significant impact on that defense. Hell, the Eagles D got shredded by the Shaun Hill led Lions last week. I'd say there is some cause for concern there.
              Last edited by Basileus777; 09-21-2010, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                To be fair, his job is on the line, although I am surprised he made the move this early but it was kind of hard not to given how Vick has played so far.

Anything is possible with Michael Vick.

Comment

Adding to what I said earlier, Kolb as a backup makes a lot of sense anyway. You have to worry about Vick's well-being, considering how many hits he'll be taking. Kolb gives them a serviceable option if Vick goes down
                  Just play me, baby

Comment

Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, and hide ur dogs cuz vick is bout to rape errbody out here

Comment

Didn't I hear today that Kevin Kolb was their starting quarterback and now Andy Reid has switched his decision?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

Gah, this is a BAAD decision. If Vick keeps starting and the Eagles abandon Kolb the Eagles just threw the next few years down the drain in favor of a few extra wins this season. I love Mike Vick and I think he is playing great but the Eagles really need to develop Kolb if they want to develop a winning team for the next few years. The only way this becomes worth it is if Vick wins the superbowl.

That said, I am excited to watch Vick and I support him completely, he is the ideal player for this offense right now and Andy Reid loves him some Vick, the reason Vick is an Eagle is because Andy had dreams that one day Vick would be playing like he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
                          No, but the defense does play a lot better when he is in the lineup.

Originally posted by Werowance View Post
                          Gah, this is a BAAD decision. If Vick keeps starting and the Eagles abandon Kolb the Eagles just threw the next few years down the drain in favor of a few extra wins this season. I love Mike Vick and I think he is playing great but the Eagles really need to develop Kolb if they want to develop a winning team for the next few years. The only way this becomes worth it is if Vick wins the superbowl.

That said, I am excited to watch Vick and I support him completely, he is the ideal player for this offense right now and Andy Reid loves him some Vick, the reason Vick is an Eagle is because Andy had dreams that one day Vick would be playing like he is now.
                          You keep holding out on Kolb but that development you're talking about probably isn't ever going to happen.

Comment

He beat the Detroit Lions and a GB defense most say is overrated. It puts the eagles in an awkward position if Vick decides to leave for another team in the offseason. If the eagles are a losing team with Vick, even if he plays well, do they go back to Kolb?
                            Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Kolb is a system QB from Univ. of Houston, he's just not that great. Colt McCoy has a better chance of being a starter than him. He's had three years of development, he's as good as he'll ever be.

Vick isn't my favorite player, but the man did his time, put in his year as a backup, and now he's come out strong. He's better than he ever was in Atlanta.

Comment

but i thought kolb wuz the greatest thing ever lol on a serious note thought i really wanted kolb to start when he played the skins
                                RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information