Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely

He really needs help, if it's for pot again. We don't know what for yet, but the next step up from his last 4 game suspension is 1 year. We probably won't see him again until Week 3 in 2011.

According to Rick Stroud:

Bucs S Tanard Jackson is suspended indefinitely without pay for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy
    Also confirmed by Buccaneers.com

Mike Will & V-Jax

Balls. ******, ****** balls.

Sabby starting makes me hurl. The Batchmeister just breathed a sigh of relief.

DeAndre McDaniel... be a Buccaneer next year.

Comment

I'm from San Diego and I would quit smoking for the chance to make millions as an NFL player. What is Tanard's excuse...

Comment

pre draft talk was that myron lewis best position would be FS. maybe he can learn that position.
        for now i think corey lynch will get the start

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          I'm from San Diego and I would quit smoking for the chance to make millions as an NFL player. What is Tanard's excuse...
          He can afford the really good stuff!
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            He can afford the really good stuff!
            lol okay works for me. Enjoy it Tanard you get a whole year now!

Comment

So f'ing selfish to let the entire team down. What a freaking idiot!

This is a monumental blow to the defense, but at least we have a bye week next week to figure something out. Sabby, Corey Lynch, Grimm, and maybe Myron Lewis are in the mix to replace him. Damn, this ruined my day.
              save Freeman

Comment

What's with that Bucs secondary?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  What's with that Bucs secondary?
                  they smoke a lot of pot.

Comment

This definitely hurts Tampa's secondary. I was a big fan of Jackson's during the draft and loved his play with the Bucs but the dude needs to put down the bong.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

If its for pot, its not him that needs help but the idiots that outlaw pot and the people in sports that ban people for smoking some dope after getting back from a grueling and abusive game.

Comment

DUI- probably no suspension.
                        Rape- 4 games.
                        Smoke weed- A year.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                          DUI- probably no suspension.
                          Rape- 4 games.
                          Smoke weed- A year.
                          True, but this was Tanard's 3rd failed drug test I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong but 1 failed test and you are entered into the substance abuse program with no suspension. 2nd failed test is a 4 game suspension, 3rd failed test is a year.

I'd cut him.
                          "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Originally posted by bam bam View Post
                            If its for pot, its not him that needs help but the idiots that outlaw pot and the people in sports that ban people for smoking some dope after getting back from a grueling and abusive game.
                            Another topic for another day, but I agree with you.

However, if you let a substance get in the way of your work in this manner, you've got a problem. It's not like this was his first failed test, he's been suspended for this before.
                            Last edited by yourfavestoner; 09-22-2010, 06:49 PM.

Comment

This is why some teams are concerned when draft prospects fail drug tests because of marijuana. No team wants to invest a lot of money in a Tanard Jackson.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information