Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-L View Post
    This is why some teams are concerned when draft prospects fail drug tests because of marijuana. No team wants to invest a lot of money in a Tanard Jackson.
    Yup. It's hard to tell with young guys if it's just a recreational thing or if they've really got a problem. Especially when they're being coached by agents on exactly what to say.

Is it fair? No. But like I said, if you can't lay off the trees when your job and future are at stake, then you've got a problem that goes beyond "I like to blaze once in awhile."

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      Another topic for another day, but I agree with you.

However, if you let a substance get in the way of your work in this manner, you've got a problem. It's not this was his first failed test, he's been suspended for this before.
      If yfs sees it this way...

Watch - it was TWO rapes.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

It might not have much impact against the Steelers inept offense, but after this week, the Bucs are gonna get hurt bad by this.

Comment

Tackle Mendanhall?

Forgetta bout itttt
          Last edited by lowlife; 09-22-2010, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
            It might not have much impact against the Steelers inept offense, but after this week, the Bucs are gonna get hurt bad by this.
            Agreed, but one other thing the Bucs can do is move Ronde Barber to FS. Talib is Talib. EJ Biggers has played amazing ball and has earned a starting opportunity. If Myron Lewis can step up, the corner position is fine.

Barber to FS seems like a no brainer to me.
            save Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
              Agreed, but one other thing the Bucs can do is move Ronde Barber to FS. Talib is Talib. EJ Biggers has played amazing ball and has earned a starting opportunity. If Myron Lewis can step up, the corner position is fine.

Barber to FS seems like a no brainer to me.
              Good call, I'm surprised they haven't moved him there sooner.

Comment

Yeah this is very disappointing for the team.

Comment

Barber is too small to play any safety position. He is best fit at corner. What I think the coaching staff should and will do is during the bye week, get Myron Lewis practice time at FS. The coaches will have two weeks and I think he can adjust to that position and fit very nicely.

Comment

I like Myron Lewis outside at CB. He's tall and lanky, let him keep learning the corner position.

Ronde Barber should know this defense 100% and his experience makes him very dangerous. Can he come down into the box to make tackles on elite RBs like TJax did? Probably not, but that should be Sean Jones' job.

Barber at FS makes a ton of sense. He has been burned at CB in the first 2 games but the passes did not connect. His 2 picks this year have both been on 3rd down when he is in the slot, we need him to move to FS.
                    save Freeman

Comment

I would love for them to move Barber to FS. Surprised he hasnt been moved yet tbh. He excels as a Nickle or Dime Back but he has the experience, knowledge and leadership to play FS in the T2

Comment

Dude, use masking agents. Double U Tee Eff man.

Tanard is such an underrated player too. Big blow.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Dude, use masking agents. Double U Tee Eff man.

Tanard is such an underrated player too. Big blow.
                          I see what you did there.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information