X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns Sign Robaire Smith

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/pla...=90881&id=1725

Excellent, excellent signing will do wonders compared to mckinley

Very good, they need D-Line talent in the worst way.

Comment

In a couple days, they will be adding Shaun Smith DT 325 lbs from the Bengals who will likely not match the offer the Browns have on the table.

Comment

Its a good start, that's about it.

We still need two other studs, plus a rotational guy, plus another guy to replace Robaire in a couple years as he nearly 30.

In the long run, Alan Branch may just be the best pick for us.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

They need help at D-line and get a nice big guy who will help the D-line. Some Eagles fans wanted him because he was big and thought he could be our run-stuffer, but he is more of a pass rushing DT, so I never really though the Eagles would go for him, but good signing nonetheless.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

He is overrated, he wasn't good at all in Houston playing in their 3-4.
            He can be a good depth player though, if used in a rotation, which I suspect will be his role for the Browns

Comment

The main thing is he is a upgrade and he and S. Smith will add quality depth to our dline.

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.

Comment

yeah, are we still getting Shaun Smith....the way Savage sounded on WTAM it sounded as if we were done with Free Agency

Comment

Very good signing for the Browns. They seem to be concentrating on building in the trenches which will help them out in the long run imo. I like Smith as a 3-4 DE and he could really help their defense.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

counting Saun Smith, we have signed 7 FA's and maybe more coming. I really wanted Ken Hamlin, then move Poole to CB.

Comment

Why doesnt Robaire Smith play NT? He seems to be the right size to play it at 6'4'', 330. I guess they are bringing in Shaun Smith to play the spot so maybe its a moot point though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
                        Why doesnt Robaire Smith play NT? He seems to be the right size to play it at 6'4'', 330. I guess they are bringing in Shaun Smith to play the spot so maybe its a moot point though.
                        He's been listed at lighter weight, and I believe came into the league as a 4-3 DE. He gets pushed around too much to be a NT. I was disapointed in his play this year, and thought he was very average this year. But he may be an upgrade over whoever the Brownies have.

Comment

I thought he flashed alot this year, but overall was inconsistent. Maybe it was the hammy problems, I don't know.

Comment

man I was hoping the Chiefs would make a run given our desperate need for a DT

Comment

I hope he took out insurance since a career ending injury is inevitable. ;) jk
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information