Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Johnson in Jail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    That sounds like a Hallmark Card.

    Tisk tisk..it's lets, not let's. C-

    Not to mention that it would clearly be shower water, and not bath water.
    Eh, whatever. I wrote it quickly.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      I'm sure he's going to go to a white collar prison as well. He lives in one of the nicest burbs in the Chicago area.

      By the way, have you ever been to a woman's prison? I have. They are all ******* scary. White collar or not.
      Must... not... make... joke..., too... easy...

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
        Must... not... make... joke..., too... easy...
        DAMMIT, you beat me to it...

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          I'm sure he's going to go to a white collar prison as well. He lives in one of the nicest burbs in the Chicago area.

          By the way, have you ever been to a woman's prison? I have. They are all ******* scary. White collar or not.
          He's not going to prison. He got 4 months. He'll just go to the local county jail for a quick nap.

          Comment


          • #50
            This is from a previous crime guys, not a new one.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
              This is from a previous crime guys, not a new one.
              Yeah, I think most of us are aware of this.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                I'm sure he's going to go to a white collar prison as well. He lives in one of the nicest burbs in the Chicago area.

                By the way, have you ever been to a woman's prison? I have. They are all ******* scary. White collar or not.
                Tank is going to a county jail, not a white collar jail. It doesn't matter where you live, the crime you get convicted of determines where you go.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                  Tank is going to a county jail, not a white collar jail. It doesn't matter where you live, the crime you get convicted of determines where you go.
                  Umm. No it doesn't. It depends upon a whole variety of things. Like whether or not the crime was federal. The length of sentence. Your custody level. Health issues. Whether or not you're pc. Whether or not you're going to death row. etc. Also, most inmates get bounced around from prison to prison.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                    Umm. No it doesn't. It depends upon a whole variety of things. Like whether or not the crime was federal. The length of sentence. Your custody level. Health issues. Whether or not you're pc. Whether or not you're going to death row. etc. Also, most inmates get bounced around from prison to prison.
                    Don't worry, EA has a history of talking out of his ass when he knows absolutely nothing about the topic. Obviously this happens quite often.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                      Must... not... make... joke..., too... easy...
                      I knew somebody that went to jail for a year. What's funny about that?


                      Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                        Don't worry, EA has a history of talking out of his ass when he knows absolutely nothing about the topic. Obviously this happens quite often.
                        I know. The poor guy can't even draft. What a loser.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          I knew somebody that went to jail for a year. What's funny about that?
                          Did you meet her through a prison dating service? I hear those things rock.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            I knew somebody that went to jail for a year. What's funny about that?
                            The way you worded it set yourself up for jokes.

                            And yeah...one of my friend's brothers is in jail for life. Some guys, you just can't save em, he was one of those guys.
                            Last edited by bigbluedefense; 03-15-2007, 08:03 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              You guys will be surprised. Theres a lot of guys in prison that are bigger and badder than Tank Johnson.

                              And if they gang up on him, I don't care what his 40 was, or how many times he benched, he's getting his **** pushed in.
                              Exactly. No matter how big you are you can get ****** up really bad in prison if you say something stupid.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                                Umm. No it doesn't. It depends upon a whole variety of things. Like whether or not the crime was federal. The length of sentence. Your custody level. Health issues. Whether or not you're pc. Whether or not you're going to death row. etc. Also, most inmates get bounced around from prison to prison.
                                Someone convicted on weapons charges is not going to a white collar prison, they go in with the murderers, rapists, assaulters, robbers. The high class of society. Tank is more likely to meet Bubba than Richard Hatch.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information