X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    That sounds like a Hallmark Card.

Tisk tisk..it's lets, not let's. C-

Not to mention that it would clearly be shower water, and not bath water.
    Eh, whatever. I wrote it quickly.

Comment

I'm sure he's going to go to a white collar prison as well. He lives in one of the nicest burbs in the Chicago area.

By the way, have you ever been to a woman's prison? I have. They are all ******* scary. White collar or not.
      Must... not... make... joke..., too... easy...

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
        DAMMIT, you beat me to it...

Comment

I'm sure he's going to go to a white collar prison as well. He lives in one of the nicest burbs in the Chicago area.

By the way, have you ever been to a woman's prison? I have. They are all ******* scary. White collar or not.
          He's not going to prison. He got 4 months. He'll just go to the local county jail for a quick nap.

Comment

This is from a previous crime guys, not a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
              This is from a previous crime guys, not a new one.
              Yeah, I think most of us are aware of this.

Comment

Tank is going to a county jail, not a white collar jail. It doesn't matter where you live, the crime you get convicted of determines where you go.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                  Tank is going to a county jail, not a white collar jail. It doesn't matter where you live, the crime you get convicted of determines where you go.
                  Umm. No it doesn't. It depends upon a whole variety of things. Like whether or not the crime was federal. The length of sentence. Your custody level. Health issues. Whether or not you're pc. Whether or not you're going to death row. etc. Also, most inmates get bounced around from prison to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                    Umm. No it doesn't. It depends upon a whole variety of things. Like whether or not the crime was federal. The length of sentence. Your custody level. Health issues. Whether or not you're pc. Whether or not you're going to death row. etc. Also, most inmates get bounced around from prison to prison.
                    Don't worry, EA has a history of talking out of his ass when he knows absolutely nothing about the topic. Obviously this happens quite often.

Comment

I knew somebody that went to jail for a year. What's funny about that?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Don't worry, EA has a history of talking out of his ass when he knows absolutely nothing about the topic. Obviously this happens quite often.
                        I know. The poor guy can't even draft. What a loser.

Comment

Did you meet her through a prison dating service? I hear those things rock.

Comment

The way you worded it set yourself up for jokes.

And yeah...one of my friend's brothers is in jail for life. Some guys, you just can't save em, he was one of those guys.
                            Last edited by bigbluedefense; 03-15-2007, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              You guys will be surprised. Theres a lot of guys in prison that are bigger and badder than Tank Johnson.

And if they gang up on him, I don't care what his 40 was, or how many times he benched, he's getting his **** pushed in.
                              Exactly. No matter how big you are you can get ****** up really bad in prison if you say something stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                                Someone convicted on weapons charges is not going to a white collar prison, they go in with the murderers, rapists, assaulters, robbers. The high class of society. Tank is more likely to meet Bubba than Richard Hatch.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information