No announcement yet.

Tank Johnson in Jail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank could come out of Jail very out of shape. If he can't get to the weight area he'll get fat as the queen of seacows.

sig by VLS
    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
    I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
      Tank could come out of Jail very out of shape. If he can't get to the weight area he'll get fat as the queen of seacows.
      Not to mention that he likely won't get to use the workout facilities that often. Hopefully he doesn't have to serve the full term of this, as it may take him additional time to get into game shape.

That being said, Jamal Lewis served a similar term as I recall, and it didn't affect him.

EDIT: Actually he'll likely lose weight, as there's no way the servings in jail are comparable to what a 300 lbs man would usually eat.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Not to mention that he likely won't get to use the workout facilities that often. Hopefully he doesn't have to serve the full term of this, as it may take him additional time to get into game shape.

That being said, Jamal Lewis served a similar term as I recall, and it didn't affect him.

EDIT: Actually he'll likely lose weight, as there's no way the servings in jail are comparable to what a 300 lbs man would usually eat.
        I read somewhere about buying food from the commissary, which is like junk food isn't it?

sig by VLS
        Originally posted by Smokey Joe
        I don't care...

Comment

I dunno. Tank probably just lives on a diet of babies anyway.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

It's not surprising that he's in jail.

Comment

yeah it sucks for him that he doesnt get to work out he might be able to use his money/influence to hook up some extra food

Comment

This is a joke..

4 Months for illegal gun possession while already on probation.

I wonder what the average person would be serving.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

about the same depending on the circumstances

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information