No announcement yet.

Week 4 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! They threw it downfield and it worked? What?! Who could have predicted that?

Comment

• Wasn't Peppers supposed to quit trying once he got paid? So much for that.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• ah thats the bears defense i know

Comment

• Bears defense finally giving up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
            Glad I watched Dexter instead of this game JESUS. Thanks Cutler too btw, blowing my win in fantasy.
            I know, right? Going and getting concussed was such a dick move.

Comment

• Holy ****! Throwing the ball downfield works?! Man. I thought screen passes would be the only way to win this for the Giants.

Comment

• Well, the D could only play so long before they were just like **** this, we're out here way too long.

Thanks for trying, Bears. Congrats to the Chiefs! Best team in the league!

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                  Glad I watched Dexter instead of this game JESUS. Thanks Cutler too btw, blowing my win in fantasy.
                  Thank you Cutler, because I was down 1 point and he scored negative 3. :D

Comment

• Uber uber uber uber......aww. Now we suck on defense again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                      Thank you Cutler, because I was down 1 point and he scored negative 3. :D
                      ROFL

Champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                        I know, right? Going and getting concussed was such a dick move.
                        Try throwing the ball out of bounds.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not going to bother watching the rest of this game. It would be more soothing to play toy soldiers with my turds.
                          Originally posted by BeerBaron
                          And there gentleman is Lovie's "Derrrrr.....why aren't we winning?" face. God dammit I hate that ******* face.

Comment

• LOL! The Bears stuffed him, then tackled him into the end zone!

Comment

• That was the Bears defense way of saying **** this.

Comment

• And there gentleman is Lovie's "Derrrrr.....why aren't we winning?" face. God dammit I hate that ******* face.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information