Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF Buffalo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by nepg View Post
    Dez Bryant was clearly the BPA. Derrick Morgan was also a higher rated player in terms of BPA.
    Come on now, taking Morgan in the top ten to play OLB in a 3-4 would've been more embarrassing than the Kelsay extension.

    BK

    Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
      Come on now, taking Morgan in the top ten to play OLB in a 3-4 would've been more embarrassing than the Kelsay extension.
      True story...although I still think they should of stayed in the 4-3.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
        Come on now, taking Morgan in the top ten to play OLB in a 3-4 would've been more embarrassing than the Kelsay extension.
        Obviously, I disagree. He fits the mold of some of the bigger 3-4 OLBs (e.g. Hali, Taylor, McGinnest).

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
          Come on now, taking Morgan in the top ten to play OLB in a 3-4 would've been more embarrassing than the Kelsay extension.
          There were alot of people, myself included, who thought Morgan could play in a 3-4. I saw him mocked to Cleveland alot, especially since people didn't think that Eric Berry would make it to 7.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            There were alot of people, myself included, who thought Morgan could play in a 3-4. I saw him mocked to Cleveland alot, especially since people didn't think that Eric Berry would make it to 7.
            Let me rephrase that then: If they had taken Morgan in the top 10 to play OLB it would've worked out as embarassingly as the Kelsay extension will if he actually plays out his contract, although I doubt that he will actually be there for that long. I like Morgan, he reminds me of a less explosive version of a healthy Justin Tuck, but just like Tuck, playing in the 3-4 would be a horrible misuse of their talents.

            BK

            Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

            Comment


            • #81
              Spiller was the next best pick they could have made to Bryant.

              Bryant's going to make alot of teams look bad in a little bit...

              Comment

              Working...
              X

              Debug Information