Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What am I Comeback, MVP, GOAT I'm back to dominate your souls!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
    Stats that count...
    McNabb dogs killed= 0

Vick dogs killed= too many to count

Vick is still a douche, playing well doesn't mean your a better person.
    This is America. If you win, nobody cares what you did.

"Michael Vick was convic- 20 YARD TD RUN FOR THE DAZZLING PLAYMAKER!"

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
      Stats that count:
      Obviously if NJX looked into the info he would find that DUIs dont explaing muchin the # of wins, but being a dogfighter is the key to winning.

And if you would've just had the decency to point out that your dogfight variable is insignificant and thus doesn't explain ****.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Originally posted by Werowance View Post
        Really? The stats say otherwise...

Vick: 750 yards, 6 TDs, 60.7 completion percentage, 8.4 YPA, 170 rushing yards, 7.4 YPC and 1 rushing TD

McNabb: 833 yards, 2 TDs, 60.8 completion percentage, 8.2 YPA, 42 rushing yards, 14.0 YPC and no rushing touchdowns

And, the most telling stat of all, the redzone. A Donovan McNabb led Redskins offense has scored 2 TDs in 9 red zone attempts, the worst in the NFL. Meanwhile, the Vick led Eagles have scored 7 TDs on 8 red zone attempts. I find this interesting because the Eagles seemingly always had red-zone issues with McNabb and we always blamed it on not having a goal line receiver or running back (even though Westy was amazing in the red-zone at times) and now Mike Vick is leading one of the most efficient red-zone offenses in the league with the EXACT SAME weapons and coaching that McNabb had. Not bashing McNabb, just pointing out that maybe, just perhaps he was a big factor in the Eagles annual red-zone struggles.
        Your adventures in small sample sizes are bringing the funny. Mike Vick is better than McNabb in the same way that Clay Matthews is going to finish the season with 32 sacks. *yawn*

...and how about you go ahead and hide for a while after all of that "Kevin Kolb is waayyyyyy better than McNabb" crap from the offseason, Thumper? Right now you have the same level of credibility as Starheather.

Comment

Originally posted by Werowance View Post
          Really? The stats say otherwise...

Vick: 750 yards, 6 TDs, 60.7 completion percentage, 8.4 YPA, 170 rushing yards, 7.4 YPC and 1 rushing TD

McNabb: 833 yards, 2 TDs, 60.8 completion percentage, 8.2 YPA, 42 rushing yards, 14.0 YPC and no rushing touchdowns

And, the most telling stat of all, the redzone. A Donovan McNabb led Redskins offense has scored 2 TDs in 9 red zone attempts, the worst in the NFL. Meanwhile, the Vick led Eagles have scored 7 TDs on 8 red zone attempts. I find this interesting because the Eagles seemingly always had red-zone issues with McNabb and we always blamed it on not having a goal line receiver or running back (even though Westy was amazing in the red-zone at times) and now Mike Vick is leading one of the most efficient red-zone offenses in the league with the EXACT SAME weapons and coaching that McNabb had. Not bashing McNabb, just pointing out that maybe, just perhaps he was a big factor in the Eagles annual red-zone struggles.
          This is a very Philly thing to say. Way to promote the stereotype. Booing Santa, cheering at Michael Irvins career ending neck injury and now lambasting the best QB any Eagles fan has ever had. I like the part at the end, "not bashing McNabb," just pointing out how much he sucks and Vick is SEX!!! I think the reason your redzone offense sucked is because Andy never ran the ball until he got to the redzone. That make's thing very predictable and that's the one thing Vick isn't, predictable.

Look, I get it. This is a what have you done for me lately business. McNabb was so close to getting a SB to Philly, but instead he fell just short and was going to eventually wear out his welcome. I just thought that because he wasn't playing for you anymore, you still might remember the good things he did. Michael Vick has played amazingly well, but it has only been 3 games. Let's wait a few more games before Philly can claim that the Messiah has come home. If Andy had his way, Vick would still be on the bench and Kolb would be out there sucking it all up for you guys. Seriously, you were a stupid concussion away from never knowing if Vick was any good.

I'm happy for Vick. Everyone, that didn't rape or murder another person, deserves a 2nd chance. I have made terrible mistakes in my life and would hate to think how things would be if it wasn't for the people that gave me a 2nd chance. Yes, what he did was terrible. I have 2 dogs myself and they are as much part of the family as my daughter. I'm glad to see he is making the best of his opportunity.

Comment

I love Mike Vick. On topic, I don't think he will keep up the same insane stats the rest of the season, if he did he would be MVP, so I vote for CBPOTY.

Comment

Urlacher better win CPotY he actually came back from an injury

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                Urlacher better win CPotY he actually came back from an injury
                I fail to see how coming back from injury is more significant than coming back from prison... More people have come back from an injury to play well, than have come back from a couple years in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
                  I fail to see how coming back from injury is more significant than coming back from prison... More people have come back from an injury to play well, than have come back from a couple years in jail.
                  cause Urlacher is a bears player

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    cause Urlacher is a bears player
                    Touche, good sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                      And if you would've just had the decency to point out that your dogfight variable is insignificant and thus doesn't explain ****.
                      AH, but it is at the 10% level... p-value of .51 means it is almost significant at the 5% level too. Although you could point out that my variables magically changed from what I tested. Or that my confidence interval around the dog fighting variable makes no sense since took off the negative sign :D.

Comment

Originally posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
                        AH, but it is at the 10% level... p-value of .51 means it is almost significant at the 5% level too. Although you could point out that my variables magically changed from what I tested. Or that my confidence interval around the dog fighting variable makes no sense since took off the negative sign :D.
                        No. p>0.05 means that you can't prove that the dogfighting variable is significantly different from 0. No "almost significant" in statistics, then you go back and get another (larger) sample. Tbh your simple, linear regression doesn't prove anything.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

I'm ready to scalp some redskins are ya with me!!!!!

Comment

My name is YFS, and I approve of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                              This is America. If you win, nobody cares what you did.

"Michael Vick was convic- 20 YARD TD RUN FOR THE DAZZLING PLAYMAKER!"
                              This is the most ******** statement... but the worst part about it, it is completely correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                                No. p>0.05 means that you can't prove that the dogfighting variable is significantly different from 0. No "almost significant" in statistics, then you go back and get another (larger) sample. Tbh your simple, linear regression doesn't prove anything.
                                Yes thank you.... I hope you aren't being serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information