Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What am I Comeback, MVP, GOAT I'm back to dominate your souls!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I Comeback, MVP, GOAT I'm back to dominate your souls!

Thoughts? discuss...

how old are you?

Comment

You'll be taking your past antics to the [BLEEP]ing grave, so sorry to say.

Won't matter HOW far you go on the gridiron.

Comment

Comment

Looking at the tatoo on his right hand...

is anyone else sick of people using the nickname "superman" to refer to themselves?

How uncreative can you get?

Comment

Don McNabb > You.

Comment

I didn't know Mike had all that ink!!!

Can he get the Eagles to the playoffs, because his legs alone can get them to the NFCCG/SB.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                his legs alone can get them to the NFCCG/SB.
                Really? His legs got Atlanta there to didnt it...

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                  Really? His legs got Atlanta there to didnt it...
                  I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but he carried a much worse Falcons team to an NFC Championship game. Now instead of Peerless Price, Brian Finnernan, Alge Crumpler and Warrick Dunn along with a completely inept coaching staff he is working with DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Jason Avant, Brent Celek, LeSean McCoy, Mike Bell and one of the better offensive coaches in the game. Plus Mike Vick is MUCH MUCH better now than he ever was in Atlanta, he isn't the same guy in terms of speed but he still has the jets except now he actually has QB skills to couple with his legs. Vick is very capable of carrying the Eagles to the playoffs this season, his skill set is perfect for what the Eagles do on offense. My only concern is what happens after this season when his contract expires.

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                    Don McNabb > You.
                    Really? The stats say otherwise...

Vick: 750 yards, 6 TDs, 60.7 completion percentage, 8.4 YPA, 170 rushing yards, 7.4 YPC and 1 rushing TD

McNabb: 833 yards, 2 TDs, 60.8 completion percentage, 8.2 YPA, 42 rushing yards, 14.0 YPC and no rushing touchdowns

And, the most telling stat of all, the redzone. A Donovan McNabb led Redskins offense has scored 2 TDs in 9 red zone attempts, the worst in the NFL. Meanwhile, the Vick led Eagles have scored 7 TDs on 8 red zone attempts. I find this interesting because the Eagles seemingly always had red-zone issues with McNabb and we always blamed it on not having a goal line receiver or running back (even though Westy was amazing in the red-zone at times) and now Mike Vick is leading one of the most efficient red-zone offenses in the league with the EXACT SAME weapons and coaching that McNabb had. Not bashing McNabb, just pointing out that maybe, just perhaps he was a big factor in the Eagles annual red-zone struggles.

Comment

Stats that count...
                      McNabb dogs killed= 0

Vick dogs killed= too many to count

Vick is still a douche, playing well doesn't mean your a better person.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                        i didn't realize we were voting for human being of the year in this thread. maybe we should bring up leonard little, too. i mean, that'd be just as relevant.
                        Speaking of irrelevant. Jesus I see you're the same cheerful guy as always with lots to contribute

Comment

Stats that count:
                          Obviously if NJX looked into the info he would find that DUIs dont explaing muchin the # of wins, but being a dogfighter is the key to winning.

Last edited by aLARGEtopHat; 10-03-2010, 01:48 AM.

Comment

hardly irrelevant when i'm directly commenting on your post. but i'm sure you thought that sounded great in your head. but yes, i should "contribute" to your completely moronic post about how vick's a ****** human being. because that's completely ******* productive. let me know when YOU have something to contribute that's actually, you know, even just a little bit on topic.

and yes, i wrote that with a big ******* happy smile on my face. i'm perfectly cheerful.
                            I wasn't calling your post irrelevant, but I see you still just spend your time **** talking and being pissy. Anyways yea totally off base thinking vick is a douche sorry, I forgot that I should just start blowing the guy because he's had 3 good games and now he's sooo much better than mcnabb, I mean a good career without years spent in prison is totally trumped by some mediocre years of running around and winning 3 games.

Comment

i didn't realize we were voting for human being of the year in this thread. maybe we should bring up leonard little, too. i mean, that'd be just as relevant.

Dogs are way more important than people, as you can tell with Vick getting more attention than Ray Lewis(guilty or not), Leonard Little, and Donte Stallworth combined.

Also, shooting yourself in the leg is way worse than killing someone. I mean seriously, if you miss your leg, you could... KILL SOMEONE.
                              Originally posted by SNIPER26
                              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information