X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
    Jeff Fisher, next HC of the Cowboys.

Jerry Jones willed it, said "Make it so," & it was good
    Take him, and take his "playing not to lose" and "we have the lead? better stop what's working on offense and go into Shell mode" attitudes with him.

The game passed Fisher years ago.

Comment

If BB was retiring tomorrow, Fisher would be my first choice.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Kyle Shanahan is a really nice call...I'm a fan. He, Schottenheimer, and McDaniels are the tip of the iceberg when it comes to under-40 offensive coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
          Jeff Fisher, next HC of the Cowboys.

Jerry Jones willed it, said "Make it so," & it was good
          You can gladly have him for some draft picks. You could probably get him for free right now TBH.
          Anyways, I find it funny the OP said for everyone to try and keep their coaches under 50 and then lists Saban and Ferentz.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

It's Bill Cowher and it's not close.

I love Mike Tomlin but given the teams history, he'll be there for the next 30 years.
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              You can gladly have him for some draft picks. You could probably get him for free right now TBH.
              Anyways, I find it funny the OP said for everyone to try and keep their coaches under 50 and then lists Saban and Ferentz.
              The key word being "try."

Saban and Ferentz are too awesome for me to not list. I'm a big fan of both. Hell, Josh McDaniels is the only guy who might beat them out, and that's only because I prefer an offensive head coach right now.
              Last edited by SenorGato; 10-06-2010, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Rams need jon gruden now!

Comment

bill cowher easily.

Comment

If Sean Payton was not coaching the Saints I'd want Jon Gruden to take the reigns, if not him than Brian Billick.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                      bill cowher easily.
                      How are you Browns fan trying to get are old coach?..smh

Comment

Jim Harbaugh. This is the man that made me love football as a kid in 1995.

Comment

For the Pats I would say

Josh McDaniels
                          Nick Saban
                          Bill Cowher
                          Jim Harbaugh
                          Kyle Shanahan

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Let's see.

Believe it or not, my favorite NFL player of all time isn't Peyton Manning, it's "Captain Comeback" Jim Harbaugh:

That '95 season was the reason that he earned that nickname and the reason I became a Colts' fan.

It would just be PERFECT if he would become Colts' Head Coach. PERFECT! Jim Harbaugh BELONGS with the Colts. As far as I'm concerned he'll be a Colt forever.

Of course that won't happen. We'll have to deal with Caldwell and his bright ideas, of calling timeouts, to give the opponents more time to march down the field for a winning field goal.
                            Last edited by MaxV; 10-06-2010, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                              Jim Harbaugh. This is the man that made me love football as a kid in 1995.
                              You just beat me to it.

Great minds think alike. :)

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                                Let's see.

Believe it or not, my favorite NFL player of all time isn't Peyton Manning, it's "Captain Comeback" Jim Harbaugh:

That '95 season was the reason that he earned that nickname and the reason I became a Colts' fan.

It would just be PERFECT if he would become Colts' Head Coach. PERFECT! Jim Harbaugh BELONGS with the Colts. As far as I'm concerned he'll be a Colt forever.

Of course that won't happen. We'll have to deal with Caldwell and his bright ideas, of calling timeouts, to give the opponents more time to march down the field for a winning field goal.
                                "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

Harbaugh to the Colts would be epic. But I don't think he would put up with Polian's BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information