Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best 0-4 team

I've got them like this:

San Francisco, I think they have the best talent right now of this group and the NFC West is probably set up that the first team to 7 wins takes the division. I like their offensive and defensive lines, Patrick Willis for sure and they have some weapons on offense. What the Niners seem to lack is consistancy at QB and they havent got their act together on the sidelines yet.

Detroit, With a few breaks here and there and probably a healthy Matt Stafford this team could be at least 3-1. They have some great talent with the likes of Suh, Calvin Johnson and Stafford. I dont think the Lions talent is as good overall as the Niners but i think they may be closer to the Superbowl , if that makes any sense.

Carolina, Like what i've seen from Clausen so far and Steve Smith always gives you a chance to win but the talent level is suspect and the coaching staff may not be all that long for this world.

Buffalo, It seems like there always has to be a doormat and the Bills have become that. Spiller was a nice addition and there are a couple of guys on the defense that i like but that's about it. Clearly the frontrunner for the top pick and it becomes a question i think of do you go with a Jake locker or an Andrew Luck.

Detroit, they're coming up short and putting one hell of an effort it. You gotta love the attitude and heart they're playing with. They've had a decently difficult schedule as well.
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Detroit but San Fran has the best chance of making the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
        Detroit but San Fran has the best chance of making the playoffs.
        That's was where i was coming from, the Niners could get on a roll and take that division but i like the Lions potential in 2 or 3 years better.

Comment

San Francisco is a QB away... gotta be them

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
            San Francisco is a QB away... gotta be them
            Umm their D has been playing pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
              The entire team as a whole has been playing pretty bad. To me, I've never liked Singletary as a coach, his techniques are outdated it seems, and they don't seem prepared at all.
              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Herm Edwards part 2.

Comment

Except Edwards was better.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Except Edwards was better.
                    Yea, I agree. I think Herm Edwards would make for an incredible Head Coach in college. He'd make for an incredible recruiter both in his ability to get kids to want to play for him and his ability to sell parents on what he wants to do. Unfortunately, I doubt Herm would ever do that.

I think Singletary is a nice assistant, but a terrible head coach.

Comment

Andrew Luck would be soooo good with Crabtree, Davis and Gore.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Detroit. They will get better when Stafford comes back and they have been a few bad breaks/ calls away from winning a few.

Comment

Singletary has let me down in his ability to handle some things. It just looks like he lets some things get to him and that sends everything into a downward spiral. He is a great motivator (looks at VD) obviously, but I surely expected better results out of him as a HC.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

easily Detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              Outside of the game at Kansas City, not really. The Seahawks had a pick 6 and had another touchdown on a drive that started at the 13 yard line and ended up with only 242 yards of offense. New Orleans got 13 points off of drives that started in 49er territory, 2 points given to them, and only had only 287 yards of offense. The Falcons had 357 yards but only 4.8 yards per play and were shut down whenever they got close outside of a blatant illegal pick by Tony G.
                              Last edited by abaddon41_80; 10-04-2010, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information